New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everybody,
I come from Italy and am married with two daughters - I've been studying English since 1978, and should (I repeat "should") be quite good now.
:D:D:D
bye
Francesca

Hello, my name is Dan. I'm learning English in the US. I came from China, and hope I will get help from this site.

Dan

Last edited:
Hi, I'm Tamsyn, from England. I've just started working in a lycée in Nancy, France as an English language assistant as part of my university degree. I am hoping this site will be useful to me (from what I've seen in the last half an hour, it will be!)

Hi all,

My name is Lize-Mari and I am a South African currently in my third week of completing the CELTA course in the Sultanate of Oman.

I have found your site very helpful so far and I'm sure that I'll use it often in the future.

Re: This is Iman speaking :)

Hello. Iman just tell me where you're coming from. It sounds all very interesting. I have a daughter bearing the same name as you do. I started taking English lessons sometimes ago and to tell tell the truth i feel like my English is improving. The problem is I don't have a pen pal of English friends with whom I can correspond or chat on a regular base.But sites like the one I'm using now help me lot. I hope to hear from you very soon

Otti

Hi.. im lily

Hi everyone,, my name is lily.. im from indonesia.. right now im taking my master degree in boston, majoring marketing communication. In indonesia, people are not using English as their daily language, but we are using indonesian language. Coz we were once colonized by Dutch (not by any english speaking countries), so English never be our main thing. Ive been in boston for 7 months, and this is my first time ive ever been to US. I dont have
any problem on using English in the class, or listening to the instructors, or whut not. But my problem is, when i hang around with my american friends, they use alot of idioms and phrases, things that are rarely used inside the class. So.. fortunately i found this forum, i hope you guys can help me to improve my English....
Thank you

Riri

I'm Kenn Oberrecht. I live on the south coast of Oregon, USA, and have an abiding interest in American English: style, usage, grammar, syntax, punctuation, and the writing craft. I am a freelance writer, editor, and photographer. Thought I'd just take a look at the site. So far so good.

Hello to all!!

Hello everybody ,

I'm from the US and teaching adult ESL, this is a wonderful site.
May you all have a great time wherever you are in the world.:)

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
hello,
I have just started my CALLUS qualification. I have to complete an assignment discussing DESCRIPTIVE and PRESCRIPTIVE GRAMMER. Has any body got any good examples of the above please.

hello,
I have just started my CALLUS qualification and will be inquiring about any examples of good practice to help me as I will need some help!!
Thanks Hils x x

Hello all,

I'm an English Philology student. I discovered this website a while ago and I am greatly impressed. I look forward to discussing all aspects of English language and culture with you :)

Take care

hello guys: nice to be here and this is corner(male) from taipei,Taiwan......and now i am doing my master degree of language teaching in the university of edinburgh.hope that i can meet many new friends here and make good use of the website.....
regards corner:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Hi everyone,
I come from Ghana, West Africa. I love to write poems and sensitive topics. I hope we'll have a nice time

Hello everyone:-D ,

I just started my associates in accounting. 1 of my classes is effective persuasive writing, which lead me to this site. Hope it's helpful.:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back