New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to one and all,

I'm from India. I was just poking around for some good English site and got this one..

Its simply superb..

I'm introducing myself

I just want to say hello to all of the english learners who are taking part in this forum. It'll be great if every of you guys has a wish, unfortunately, I'm not capable of doing that. If I could, I would get all the wishes!!!:)

Re: New Members - Mini

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:

Hello! How are you?

My name is Herminia but I prefer people callme Mini.
I am 29 years old and I am goin to be 30 on December 18.

I am a Preschool Teacher and I have a degree as a Billigual Secretary , too.
By this time I am working in a Business Center. I really enjoy this job.

I join to this site because I want to improve my English Skills and practice them, too.

Its a pleasure to be part of this group!!...........Thank you, very much!!

From Québec, Cnd.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Sylvain, soon to be 42 years of age. I'm French-speaking, although my name is Latin rooted, my ancestors really are from "les parlers d'oil", north of France... My interest in this forum is professional. I'm a scriptwriter in search of "le mot juste" in every possible meaning, and use. I'm working on the translation of a TV series script (French to English) and seriously hope that this community will come in handy! :up:

I must admit though, that my preferences are British English, in writing that is. So forgive me for using "s" instead of "z", but that is what I learned in school. The teachers always said that the z's stood for laZiness ;-)

Please, bear with me...

Ruest20.JPG

Last edited:
Hi! everyone here!
I found it while I was seraching for playscripts for my kids at Scool.
It's great to see lots of information and people from other countries!
Have a great great day!
:-D

Hi Everyone,

My name Ha, I'm from Vietnam
I'm 30 year old, and working for Japanese Comapany
Bye

:oops:

Hi,
everyone I am a college student ,and today I am so happy !Because I find a Website( http://www.usingenglish.com ) I wish I can make friends with you all.
I come from China .If you want make friends with me ,I hope you can sent an E-mail to me (hero.su@yahoo.com.cn). thank you
:-D you lovely :)

su

Hi,
everyone I am a college student ,and today I am so happy !Because I find a Website( http://www.usingenglish.com ) I wish I can make friends with you all.
I come from China .If you want make friends with me ,I hope you can sent an E-mail to me (hero.su@yahoo.com.cn). thank you
:-D you lovely :)

su

Hello everyone I'm an international student, and I just want to improve my english; so that i am here. I hope all of you and this page helps me to achieve my academics goals.

We'll se ya!!!

later!

Hello all,
I’m a freelance software designer and developer living in a green district of Wrocław, a thirteen century old city located in southwestern Poland, known of its multicultural character, unique landmarks and events. I'll be 30 next Monday, with my beloved wife and a 1,5-year old son.

My interest in UsingEnglish.com comes from my engagement in Natural Language Processing software, so I mostly concentrate on parsing, tagging, chunking and paraphrasing sentences in sort of a mechanical way.

In the free time (which never comes), I like to write somewhat weird stories. You might take a look at http://bartoszbien.com/sauvignon if you like.

--
Best regards,
BB

esragursu new member

Hi everbody

I am Esra, and I come from Turkey. Now I am in the USA. I am studying in a University English as a Second Language.

Thanks

Hello! Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Melissa. I am going back to school and need help with writing some papers for literature class.
I am so glad to find a forum like this!

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
my name is michael from Israel I am 32. my profession civil engineer
I like to travel in the world and meet interesting people and learn about a other culture :cool:

Hello all
how are you?
My name is May, i'm arab and live in malaysia in order to continue my master degree in computer science,
i would really like to learn new languages, as i know arabic, English, working to improve my malay language, and really would like to learn Urdu, i find it very nice language

so, i'm waiting for your kind replies

Best Regards
May

Hello
I'm miraP from Poland. I'm polish woman, not young butnot old, too:) .
I'm looking for somebody who help me learn English. I would like be fluent in English. Now I am not!!!
Is here somebody who help me:?:
I'm waiting for you.

New Member from Turkey

Hi,
I am from Antalya/Turkey, it is located on the southern cost of the Turkey. I am a physician and I always have difficulties with my english, especially with grammer. I tought I do it on the right way but, if I read any one of my paper written in english I notice a lot of mistakes. I hope I can learn a lot here.

yours sincerely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back