Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Day All

Good Day All

My name is Waqas and I am from Pakistan. Just joined
Hope to be an active member.

Waqas

hello

I am lbdg, I´m from Mexico City, Im studing applied linguistics in teaching english, I hope to know a lot of people and enjoy this web page.:oops:

Re: New Member - Italian teacher

Hi everyone,

my name is Simone (F) and I am an Italian teacher of English L2.

I am also interested in research in L2 pedagogy, particularly the use of authentic texts in the classroom.

I am looking forward to read your debates on this forum.:)

Ciao!
Simone

Hello! to all,
Sorry, I was supposed to introduce myself earlier. Anyway, as the saying goes "better late than never", right?
My friends call me Chady, and am presently working in Korea. I feel honored to be with the group and wanted to say thank you very much, especially to the founder of this group.
I wanted to improve my english ability esp. in grammar, w/c I feel my weakest point in english.
Thanks.....:)

Hi

I'm Lisa Marie from Germany
Joined right now
I'm interested in learning english and talking to people around the world.:lol::-D

Hi! Lisa Marie,

Am chady from korea (f);-) I just joined too.
It's good to meet you.
Hope to hear more from you.
Annyeong......

Hello everybody. Great site, great forum. I'm glad I've joined.

Hello everybody!

My name is Jetro, fro Sao Paulo, Brazil, and currently studying English on my own. Before that, I had studied English in London for eight months - but I was an absolute beginner - and stopped at intermediate level. I'm enjoying a lot this site! Is very useful, indeed. I hope to keep my studies up and use this site as a place to gain more knowledge and be able to speak a good English and make friends around the world.
Thanks for everyone who always help me!

Falcon

Merħba!

:)Fade-col:)
Hi
I'm John teacing English in India, the language of which it is said, it takes almost eight years to learn completely for a native (Britain) student. I teach to sixteen and seventeen year old rural students who come to the twelfth class in 10+2+3 system. I say they are 'rural students' for, unlike in small, medium and big cities of India where one hears some Enlglish, they come to that class with little input of the language. They are perplexed to comprehend and to answer nuances like its and it's. They can never understand why they lose mark for not using 'does' after he, she, and it and why should one add 's' in the similar conditions mentioned above. It takes almost whole academic year to make them comprehend. Could you make any suggestions? I got my internet today only. To confess the truth this is my first visit to such forums. Some mistakes might have crept in my introduction. Bring to my notice. Hi, John Curren, you missed your an before M.Ed.

My interest is IE culture of Eurasia and the mythic Mount Meru central world-mountain of Brahmins. Posibly it was a basis for Teutonic and Celtic religion, and less so for Greeks and Romans.
John Welch

Hello!
My name is Alejandra and I'm s student of Interpreting and Translation... so I'm very happy that I've found this forum...
I'm from Chile... that would be all... for today ^^

hi
this is ömer.ı am the new member of this site.ı am from turkey.

Hello! I'm Nadiia. I am new Member. I hope find here new friends. I come to London from Slovenia working and learning English. I be happy meet kindly peoples. Sorry for my English. I wait for massage. Good luck evryone!!!:up:
New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:

:) :roll: :lol:

:)Fade-col:):up:
HI THERE IS MOSIMA CLEOPATRA FROM SOUTH AFRICA.I JUST WANNA SAY HOLLO TO EVERYBODY.I THINK U ENJOY THIS LIKE I DID.LOVE U ALL.

My name is Wei. I come from Taiwan.:-D
Taiwan is a small country and now the popular thing in our country is "One Million People Against Corruption campaign."
I am a College student, and I hate this kinda campaign esp about politics.:-(
Btw, I hope i can improve my English and enjoy here!:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back