New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cool: Hello people , my name is Charles and I'm from Brazil . Hope you guys can help me understand some things of this fascinating language.

Hi I´m new here!!

Hi, my name is Omar I live in Mexico city and Im´m studying Industrial
Engineering and when I finish I want to go to Canada.

I hope I can make good firends and learn a lot!!

Thanks!!

Good byte

Hello everybody.My name's hightech and i have just registered to this website.I have been learning english for over 4 years now.In fact i have always been interested in languages .I have only been learning spanish for 3 months and i'm making great strides .I like reading,playing football,but my main hobby is chatting with people from all over the world.So if you need help with your english,I would be glad to help you.

Hello. My name is Liz and I have just spent some months in Vietnam with the Christine Nobel Children's foundation, where I did some teaching. I would like to go to the Lebenon to work with the children in need there. I am a retired teacher.

Hello, my name is TC. I live in Taipei, Taiwan. I am a research assistant. It's really nice to meet you all here.

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
Hello to everyone !
My name is Pedro ( clasic ).
I'm 35 years old.
I'm an English teacher in Mexico ad I joined to this site to imropove my skills and meet new people all over the world.
So Let's go !
You'll find a good friend

hai everyone!!hw do u do??
iam syakira..female,22 years old..
iam from malaysia..
iam a little bit shy girl and my english fluently was very bad thats y i need ur help..:oops:
and also wanna be friend with all of people around the world!

Hi everyone!

My name is V. K. Rajan. I am from India. I am a 42-year-old man. I am a technical editor by profession and do creative writing in English, Malayalam (my mother tongue), and Hindi. I have joined this group mainly for discussing English grammar, contemporary trends in English usage, and also life.

Hi Petra!
I'm Peter, from Brazil but living in USA. I'd love to comunicate with you. take care

hi Peter, I'm really glad of your offer. I must tell you I have so many problems with communication in english but if you are patient enough, I'll learn this language quickly:)
Petra

Hello, I am Gabriel, 33 old, I live in Poland. I work as a sales assistant for production company.
I am realy glad to join the group

Hello Community!

My name is Maria Virginia, I am originally from Buenos Aires, Argentina, but I am living
with my new husband and my kids in Lindesberg, Sweden. I got a job last month as a
spanish-english teacher here, and I am trying to get some useful material from any good page on Internet.
This one, seemed to be the best one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back