Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Regards

I am sacdiyo , Iam Somali Citizen in Somalia

also very happy to join this team

Thanks
Sacdiyo

introduce my self as a new member of the forum

hello! every body I'm a new member of using english forum & first of all i would like to express my felling of being the member of the forum; because by doing so I can improve my languag problems particularly writing english in which lies my difficulties.
so any one who is volunter in helping me in this regared is always well comed!

many thaks

Hello!
Name's Peter, come from Brazil
I'm 37, I'm a priest. Live and work in the United States. Usingenglish has helped me a lot.
Thank You!

Hello!;-)

My name's Neuza, I'm 43 years old. I'm from Brazil. I'm very happy to spend my time with you. I want to improve my English, then if I commit some mistakes, please correct me, I'll be greatfull.:roll:

GOD BLESS YOU!!

Hi, I'm Mike.

I'm from England but live in Spain, and I'm training to be an English teacher. This site looks very useful, for teachers and students and student teachers. Happy to have found it.

hi everybody i`m happy to join your community i hope i can inprove and learn more english so i cant write you more,have a nice day

Hello,hello to the forum staff and members.
As Iam a new member , my relation with English language is mere a second language, and interested in English,I want to mention that Iam thankfully trying to get wired to your English language experts>
As will come in my profile later on, Iam an Arabic African country, a much spoken about these days in media. It is SUDAN. I hope to share in some way.
Thanks,
Abdalaziz

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:

Hi there. My name is Silvia and I'm Spanish
Just wondering if someone could give me an example of a sentence with "good with". Is it correct if I say, "what was good about going to Spain was the friendly people there and the lovely weather?"

hey, I'm Petra from czech republic and I would like to meet some people from different countries because nowadays I'm learning english and I want to improve. Is there anybody who helps me?

Hi Everybody My Name Is Paola And I Live In Bogota Colombia It Is A Beautiful Country, Well It Is A Plesure To Be Here So If You Need Something You Can Count With Me. Thanks And See You;-) :)

HI ,
Iam mhelet ,living in Switzerland,nice cold country,where you cab fibd Toblereno and Swatch watch.:);-)

Hi Petra!
I'm Peter, from Brazil but living in USA. I'd love to comunicate with you. take care

hey, I'm Petra from czech republic and I would like to meet some people from different countries because nowadays I'm learning english and I want to improve. Is there anybody who helps me?

Hi everyone. Peter here. I've learned english in USA, but I just love brithish accent. I listen to BBC 5 live everyday, just to catch some of the accent.

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:

Hey everyone! Found the site yesterday when I did a search for "glossary of grammatical terms". I love words and writing, and although my language and skills are not up to standard, I still possess (at my advanced age which will forever remain a secret) a desire to express myself in a greater measure. I love a quote that the greeks have. "Convey a sea of matter in a drop of language". So I gravitate more towards articles and short stories. I must repeat; I am here because I need to learn much in order to express what is in my heart.

I love quotes, and I love adjusting my life according to their dictates. It is not enough to say the words. Those words have to sink deep enough into your soul to the point where they govern your actions until the possibilities that lie within manifest to the limit of their potential. (I know that is a very awkward sentence but I don't know how else to put it right now)

This is one of my alltime favorites. "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" Albert Einstein.

I realize this is my first entry and I am probably coming off, kind of, like too serious. If that is the case I apologize.

Let's leave with a quote but on the lighter side. "They say that curiosity killed the cat. I say the cat died nobly"

Have a great life!
David

Hi

My name is Pauline,and I like this site.
Hi, Pauline.

I like this site too. It's very interesting. My name's Neuza and it is my first time here. I think I will enjoy it.
I'd like to know you better, we can help each other to improve our english.
Thanks.
Neuza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back