New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Members - Genius

:lol: Hi folks,
old teacher but new member - have downloaded lots of lovely material for tomorrow's class. Great help. Thanks - Would-be Genius

Hello everyone,
My name is Rocco from Italy.
I am 51 years old and i'm glad to join this forum.:-D
I'm trying to improve my English and give my contribution to the forum

Hi, My name is Mike and I am from the Philippines. Great site and looking forward to be doing a lot of discussions here with you guys!:)

sidpatnaik

hi all , iam a lawyer in india and is practising in the Supreme Court of India. iwant to know idioms related to hunger. when i feel hungry can i tell that i am having butterflies in my stomach. is there any other idioms to express ur self when ur hungry?
bye

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:Hello all I am from Trinidad & Tobago..... I now live in the lovely USA. I am raising my 4 gifted and beautiful children with my husband of 15 years. Love the english language and like to dabble in phrases from other languages. Some say I'm a little "nutty" but I just enjoy life. ;-)

Hi to all members!

Thanks for allowing me to join your group. It's a privilege. I'm Junjun Delmonte from Loyola Heights, Quezon City Philippines. I'm 25 years old (male). It's great to be part of the group.

God bless,

junjun

Last edited:
Hello

I am so glad to see all of you. I am a student at ROYAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE and HUMAN RESOURCES UNIVERSITY located in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. :) :)

Hello there;
My name is Fiazi. I reside in Pakistan. I'd love to be here with you all learned persons who really means a lot in helping & supporting others to get their tenses & sentences right.
This place really rocks.
Fiazi

ramia

hello'
i m teh new member.I want to improve my english.I hope that all members will help me in improving english.

Thanks

Hi My name is Kerstin, I work in Sweden. Right now my pupils try to get information about schools in other countries. We have made 15 questions for other pupils to answer. Do you have any tips how to get answers to these questions?

New Members

:n00b:hi to all. I am an english teacher from vietnam. Iam interested in teaching english as a second language. I am also interested in how to improve the method of teaching. taking part in this forum, i hope to learn more from all of you.hihiihhihiih
Something about myself?? uhm my hobbies are reading, cooking. music: I like rock music....uhm that something about me.hihhihihihi. and i expect to improve my english also.
in my country english has been taught in that way to pay much attention in writting, reading, not much in speaking. So I would like to change the traditional learning. Instead of that by an effective way
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?:smilecol:
:-|

Last edited:
hi to all the group. I am from vietnam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back