New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi budys,hope you enjoy the ESL forum like i did and i know its gonna help us with what ever we want.please fell free to tell me if i irritate u.

Hi thank you this site
English language is very important but it's learning is difficult of course it is easer than French and German. now i am so happy i have site and friend who share me same interest.

Hello, my name is Sam. I am going to undertake a TEFL course next month and my grammar is a bit rusty, can anyone give me any pointers:?:

Greetings from the Philippines.
I want to improve my english that's why I joined this forum. Please feel free to correct me and suggest more for my improvement.
I'm also thanking the owner of this site for maintaining an informative English Learning website. More power to you and your company.
God Bless us all!

Hello to all the group

I come from Bath, England

I work as a Gaming machine (one armed bandit) design technician

New Members

:n00b:
Hi all

I am Rukmoni from India.

I am a working professional.

Mainly I enter into this site is to improve my English skills.

I believe this site will help me more to improve myself.

:smilecol:
:up:
Regards,
Rukmoni

Hello! this is Paul Z.Lohourou. I'm very glad to be member of ESL forums to learn english. I'm preparing a national test to be an english teatcher in my country and when working on the net I found your site ; a great one to improve english. I' m 30 , married and my wife and I have one daughter. For the time being I' m working for a private company as Translator.

Regards! P.Z Lohourou

:up: :) :) :)
Hello! this is Paul Z.Lohourou. I'm very glad to be member of ESL forums to learn english. I'm preparing a national test to be an english teatcher in my country and when working on the net I found your site ; a great one to improve english. I' m 30 , married and my wife and I have one daughter. For the time being I' m working for a private company as Translator.

Regards! P.Z Lohourou

Hi!
This is Paul Z.Lohourou. I'm very glad to be member of ESL forums to learn english. I'm preparing a national test to be an english teatcher in my country and when working on the net I found your site ; a great one to improve english. I' m 30 , married and my wife and I have one daughter. For the time being I' m working for a private company as Translator.

Regards!

P.Z Lohourou

New Members

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:[/quot

Hi everybody!

Hope everything's in good shape.

I am Iarijv, originally from the Philippines, but has been residing in England for a couple of years now.

It's nice to know that there is a forum like this; forum that could help individuals with difficulty in the English language.:)

Thumbs up to everyone :up:

More power and good luck;-)

:-D Hi!
My name is Elsa*, I came from Mexico ten years ago and I am currently studying college. I have good grades, though I am still struggling with English :oops: .
I have used this forum many times in the past and has been a great help for my questions. Today I found out that t was possible to became a member, therefore, instead of looking for somebody who did the same question that I was needing, I will be able to ask my own!!
:lol:

Hi im Baby Owl, I'm 30 years old.

I join because I believe that having a second language will be a great advantage in many ways.

Hope to learn from all of you.

Enjoy the rest of the day.

New Members

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
Hi there! My name is Trinh. I'm from Vietnam. I want to be really good at English so that I have the chance to take a scholarship. Further more, I want to make friends with people all around the world who have the same purposes .

Re: New Members -Hi I'm Asha, just recently registered myself to this site...

Hi All

Just registered myself recently to this site.......hope to have a long and fruitful association here......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back