New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, newfound forum-mates!

I answer to the moniker 'Banjo7', but wish to retain sufficient anonymity in order to preserve my dignity whenever I need to ask you embarrassingly silly questions or make embarrassingly silly typing errors in my posts! (Thanks for your understanding. I suspect some of you share a kindred desire for preservation of personal dignity - or is it merely common vanity...?)

I look forward to visiting this forum regularly, and to picking your collective brain on the finer points of English usage.

Best regards,
Banjo7.

Hello everybody :hi: ,

This is Vishal from India.
I am looking for your help in learning English

bye

ok every body I'm lucky from indonesia, I joined this comunity cos I hope I can get more experience moreover about english so in this chance I invite you all to share english with me ok I will wait for u guys.....:) :up:
ev_riezeal@yahoo.co.id

Hi,

I'm Cara from Washington D.C. I work as an English reading and writing tutor with many ESL students. I'm hoping to incorporate some of this site's wonderful resources into my classes.

Thanks so much for having me!

Hey there fellows!
I joined from Pakistan and my mother toung is Urdu.
I came here because I wanna improvement in my Eglish

Last edited:
Hello Im Debbie from New York
I have several questions
The quote is When cookingwith cast iron, make sure your skillet is Real hot or is it really hot?

Also
I feel bad about Johns accident or I feel badly about Johns accident.

AndSusan Put to much cayenne pepper in the sauce,so it tasted real hot, or really hot

Thanks

Hi!
My name is Carmen. I'm from Durango, Mexico. That's the reason for my user name.
I'm a very busy person, but I'd like to enjoy your company and the site in my free time.
Thanks for this opportunity!

Carmen:)
New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:

Hi I'm ricardo from Santigo, Chile. I'd like to meet new people here 'cause I'm learning english. I'd like to meet teachers and students from english speaking countries, so that I can increase my skills. If they're girls, much better!
See ya.

Ian, a 28 years old man here, say hello to everyone.
I come from China, English is so important for us to communicate with foreigners, but we do not have a good environment to practise, fortunately, I find this website, I can write something every day and can meet some good teachers here.
Besides, if I bother you, pls feel free to tell me.
Thanks!
Ian

Hello All
My name is Eksan
I came from Indonesia and would like to learn English
I believe that this is a great site to start and...
Hello All

:-D Hello,everybody! I am Anna from Russia. I am a private teacher of English and very eager to have friends all over the world.

Greetings to all,:)

I'm new to this great site! My first name is Mohammad and I'm looking forward to learning from you all.

Kindest.

Hi all and greetings from Finland.

I was looking for a good English dictionary and found this - what a great site!

HELLO EVERYBODY ...I WAS ALEGRA BEFORE NOW I AM SELANİKO:-o I AM FROM TURKIYE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back