New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:

Hi all,
I've just joined this website today. You guys can call me Tong. Hope that we can improve our english together. I really want to be able to write english like english people. :)

Cheers!
Tong

Hi!
I'm Daniela from Brasil!!!
Nice to meet you all!!!!!
I'd like to talk with everyone to practice my English and to make friends.
See you!!

Hi

my name is loiraci but I don't have a blond hair :lol: . I have started to teach english for kids and I realised that I have so many doubts about the subject :shock: !! I hope you help me in my new journey and I'd like to help you if I can.

best wishes!!!

Hi every one!

I'm Babak ,20 ,Male ,from Iran. I'm computer student.
See you latrer.
Have a nice time.

sincerely.

I'm interested in writing research papers and generally speaking my field of interests is ESL for students and research professionals in science . I'd like to learn about such an experience

hello :-D
every body
i am mohammad saeed from pakistan my qulification is BA :shock: and i like to learn english i am also student of english language is ideal language :-| instuate.
i hope all of those who will contect :up: with me in feuturte will enjoy english with me.
best reguards for every one .

Hi :-D
I'm Carina i'm english born and bred and i'm studying Radiography. I love anime and would like to learn japanese and am looking for someone who could possibly teach me while i help them improve their english.

hi all i really hope that this site helps me with english.. i home school and need all the help i can get.:roll:

Hi, I am from England. I am looking to do a TESOL course so that I can
teach English in Russia.

I must say this site is great!!! As a native English speaker I have
always taken my grammar for granted and as such I have never asked
myself, "why do we say it that way?" And in this respect this site is
invaluable as it helps me see things through the students eyes. So I am
more able to take into account their needs, way of thinking and their
approach to learning a foreign language.

VS:)

hi everybody

i am from turkey,istanbul... i am very glad to meet this site and i hope i will improve my english...

see u soon...bye!!!

Hi I am an English Language Teacher from St.vincent and the Grenadines. I like to surf the web and lokk for materials to help my students. My students find it difficult to command the English Language because it is their second languae.
I am happy to be a member:-D

TRAVELLER, Newbie

>Hi everyone, just wanted to say 'Hi!' I'm currently teaching ESL in Nantong,
China which is just north of Shanghai. I'm looking forward to learning from
and corresponding with my fellow members at UE.
As my username suggests, I enjoy travelling and I also enjoy reading philosophy.
Traveller :-D

New Members

Hi my name is Monica I was born in Mexico City, but now I'm living in Irapuato Guanajuato, Mexico.

I am an English teacher at the Universidad the León site, I would like to practice my English with you and if there is something I can do for you please tell me I would like to help you.

Thanks for admitting me in your group.

Have a nice week God Bless you all

regards

Monica

New Members

Hello,

May name is PH moni00 I live in Irapuato Guanajuato Mexico, I am an English teacher at the Universidad de Leon, I would like to practice my english with you.

Thanks for admitting me in your group, have a nice week and God Bless You

regards

PHmoni00

Hi to everybody,
I'm Nicoletta and I'm an Italian speech therapist.
I'd like to improve my english because sometimes, during my free time, I meet some foreign people and I'd like to be able to have a conversation with them.
I hope that you can help me

Regards
Nicoletta

p.s.
I think that the idea of this web site is really good !

Hello Everbody,

I am Rama (25-female) I teach English as a second language here in Munich. I'm looking for material to teach my kids.

It feels like home to be in this forum!

Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back