New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

My name is Jimena from Argentina

This is my first time writing at any forum.

I'm happy to join you and I hope it would be helpful to improve my English skills.

Bye, Jimenita :hi:

Hi, Everyone; I'm Don, a retired medical writer, living in Chicago, Illinois, US.

My luck in finding UsingEnglish came about because I could not, and
still cannot, recall the term for phrases like "you know" and "know
what I mean?" used annoyingly by many people when their thinking
stalls. (Thanks in advance for a reply).

This usage bothers me most when hosts of talk shows use it
as a language or thought crutch since, presumably, they are
professionals.

But just finding this site is a joy because I am a lifelong lanuage
enthusiast. Happy to be here.

Hola!
My name is Silvia. I´m from Argentina. I joined the forum because I´m studying english and I thought it was a good idea to do it.

Re: This is Iman speaking :)

Hi

My Name is Iman Yassin my nick name Imany. (female)

I am 30 years old , I will become 31 on 1/5.

bye :hi:

Wow, I'm newcomer too!

I'm vietnamese, 23, Tuan Duc (in Vietnamese: Tuấn Đức). :cool: I'm learning E for studying go abroad next years. My listenning and reading skill are so so, but writing and speaking skills are not good! So I enjoying to UseingEnglish with everybody here.

I hope that my english will become improve on better.
Thanks alot!:roll:

P/s: my birthday's May, 1th:up: samed Imany nickname

*~* Hello *~*

I am a SAHM (stay at home mother) of 3 that I homeschool. This site has been a huge blessing for our family and our educational needs. I have shared this site with many family and friends... as I want others to be blessed too. Thank you for making this website available!! Please continue the excellent work you have done... I believe many are confident in their ability to become successful with the English Language and all it entails.

Sincerely,

Hischldrnrangels​

Hi my name is Lynn,

Im new to UsingEnglish and it has just taken me 5mins to understand how to access the reply system on this web site- not a fault of the site i'm just not computer literate.

From the 9th October I will be a student at Nottingham ILS, taking a 4 week TESOL course, quite scary for some one who left school 40 yrs ago. If there are any other oldies/ newbies out there who can offer words of support and comfort please contact me. Think I will need all the support I can get!!!
Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards Lynn :)

Hi my name is Lynn,

Im new to UsingEnglish and it has just taken me 5mins to understand how to access the reply system on this web site- not a fault of the site i'm just not computer literate.

From the 9th October I will be a student at Nottingham ILS, taking a 4 week TESOL course, quite scary for some one who left school 40 yrs ago. If there are any other oldies/ newbies out there who can offer words of support and comfort please contact me. Think I will need all the support I can get!!!
Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards Lynn :)

I'm new here.

Hello there:)
My name is narisa .I'm from Thailand but I'm living in Scotland.I would like to improving my English and would like to have friend from orther country.
This site is really good.
Regards
narisa::hi:

Last edited:
Hi
I am PERUMAL
I am from Chennai, India
I am very much interested to learn English Grammar
I am very much interested to teach Englisg Grammar to others too

New Members
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

hi Folks,

I'm from Germany and I'm taking a closer look around now ...

cheers

I am Jodi, and I live in Idaho, usa. Last year we had a student living with us from Germany, and that is how I know about this site. I am a bad speller!

Learning English is fun for me. I really enjoying surfing through the net to find the exercises of English Grammar

Hello There
My name is narisa .I'm from Thailand but I'm living in Scitland.
This is really good.
Regards

Last edited:
New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
Hi All,

I am Sandhya from India. I am Technical Writer in a software firm. I joined this forum to get more knowledge about a language which is simple,beautiful, yet strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back