New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello,
im thirteen and ive just joined i spek greek and english fluently and are currently learning japanese and spanish.id like to share my knowledge of literature and world cultures with other members of the public, id also like to learn new things from others.

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:

Hi,

I am Dick. I would like to know more about English language. I would like to learn and speak good english. I hope you will help to achieve this target.

Thanks & regards,

Dick

Hi! My name is Fizah from Kulala Lumpur Malaysia.

It's very exciting to find a forum where I can converse in English and have my mistakes corrected by fellow forummers.

I'm in my 2nd year of Diploma in Interior Design. The reason I joined this forum is because my country in facing problems of unemplyed graduates due to their lackness in English language skills.

Nonetheless, I'm happy to be here!

:):):)

Hi there!
My name is Hicham, I am moroccan, I am 32, married, one daughter. I'd like to commincate in english with people from all over the world.:-D:-D:-D

Re: Hi to everyone!

Hi to all of you! Finally I found a good company of nice people in the net. I'm an Art Director in advertising agency here in Jeddah. This site is great!

Hello everybody:-D

I'm brazilian, 20 and I'm here to improve my english.
By the way, I'm finishing in this year my course, and
I'm already giving private classes.

Lots of Kisses...;-)

My name is Tiffany. I live near the Orlando, Florida area and I am teaching high school English at Excel Alternative School in Sanford, Florida. I am married and have a daughter, Emilee, who will be 3 months old on September 22nd.

Hello all,

I would like (or at least I am trying) to introduce myself. My name is Rodian, and I was always fascinated by the "strength" hidden in every language. I guess that explains why I've registered.

That's about it for the time being.

Take care!

Hello! I retired after teaching high school English for 35 years in April 2006. I have been hired to teach ESL, and I need help! I had four students in my first class last night: a Korean, Thai, Russian, and Mexican. Any help you can give me would be appreciated.
I live in Ohio in USA.

Hi, I'm from Recife, Brazil. I'm an english teacher at a language Institute here. My name is Jordao. It's nice to be among you !

Hello There!!

I'm Ademario from Padova-Italy. I teach English in a secondary school. School time started again two days ago. I wish all the best to every user of "Usingenglish".

Ademario

Hello Everybody....

Thanks a lot for this usefull site.

For me,I am from Saudi Arabia.I like travelling and meeting new people.

I like this useful forum.

Wish you all success......!!!:up: ;-)

Hi, All
I am apply for this site because I would like to know other people.
I come from THAILAND.

Thank you.:-o

Bob Knowles. PGCE (FE) 2004-2005, CELTA last spring. I want to get into EAP ( so that I can teach at the local University), but for that I need a DELTA and/or 2 yrs experience, preferably both. (I have loads of other experience, having tipped the scales at 55 yesterday, but not in teaching - especially not ELT; I've done the CELTA, 6 weeks of a summer school, and that's it). Another way of getting in with Reading EAP is to do their MAELT, which I might start next year. Any ideas for raising funding?
Thanks
b

Hello

I am libanofa from South Africa am looking
forward to learning more about the English
language have some important question to ask in the near future,just wanted to introduce meself.HOLA.(South African slang for Bye).

My first post

Hello everybody:

My name is Ceasar and my nickname is kachorro. I ´m from Chile - South America.

I want to improve my english language and search for new information about it.

bye

Ceasar

halo everyone

i am romora edward from indonesia.
would like to know more about english idiom and perfect english usage.
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back