New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
Hi all members,
I am very new here and wondering how to get in touch with all of you . I am an old lady who comes from asia. English is not my mother language but i do love to learn it and wish to have a chance to improve it as much as i can. Hope you all would help me to understand and use this language in a best way. Thank you for listening to me.
Best regards,
Iamme

Hi everybody!!

Mi name is Roberto and I'm currently living in Galway, Ireland. I came to this nice place of the West Coast of Ireland to discover its tradition and culture, and of course to improve my English. I think I'm learning a lot here and I'm really happy, but you can also learn lot of things by using the Internet, as we can see on this website.

I really think that this is a great idea and I hope that we all can help. Of course, If I make some mistakes and someone tell me, I'll sincerely be grateful.

Bye bye!

Hi Im Cami Im from Lima, Peru. Im an English Teacher at a high school. I need some advices abouta class im going to do. Please help me.
;-)

Hello, everyone,
My name is Robert and I decided to be a member after discovering what a great site this is in the course of my work.

New Members

Hi everybody, here
i feel very happy to join here. i join in this website because i want to study more about English because english is the second language in my country. i come from cambodia. i need to practise my enlish cos it's very important in my place. i wonder if i can make friend with all of you?
great to see you..

Hi Im Cami Im from Lima, Peru. Im an English Teacher at a high school. I need some advices abouta class im going to do. Please help me.
;-)
what is the main problem to you? Dear friend, being a good teacher is not very hard to be. take much more attention to you student especially the most feeble in your class. Using sweat vioce is the best solution to take all of your students' heart. wish you have a successful life in your job. Maybe in the furture you're the most intelligent teacher in your school once day..
great to see you

My name is Ellen, from California. Love this site. Prompt response. Friendly people.

Ellen
Nice to meet you in the forum. i am also the new member in the forum. i haeve been working as JRF at the OKDISCD, Guwahati.

New Members

Hai, I am Raja from Chennai, India.:)
I am really pleased to join you.
I want to develop my communicational skill in English.
I really want to touch with you.

Hai, I am Raja from Chennai, India.:)
I am really pleased to join you.
I want to develop my communicational skill in English.
I really want to have touch with you.
I am a B.Sc.,(Mathematics) Graduate and working in Siemens in Chennai

Re: This is Iman speaking :)

hi there,
im Vaibhav Garg from India
im 21(male)
currently preparing for the most gruelling MBA entrance exam in my country.
joined to learn the finesse of the intricacies of english i always pass over.

hpoe it becomes enriching experience and fun as well.

new member!

my name is deddy from Indonesia.

i want to improve my skill english because my english is so bad especially pronunciation, fonetiks, and speaking. so can you help me, please? can we talk with skype. my ID is deeed_nura

thanks.

ok..i am deddy from Indonesia. my english is so bad especially pronunciatio, fonetiks, and speaking. can you help me, pleae? can we talk with skype? my ID Is deeed_nura.
i hope we can talk as soon.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back