New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
hi everyone. i'm elizabeth from argentina. my nickname is lizeth...i like it! i'm a teacher of english here and i'm starting a lic. in research...i'm very excited! i'm mostly interested in the teaching of english as a foreign language and would like to share my experiencies as well as enrich my practises by entering this community. am i welcome??????

hi everyone. i'm elizabeth from argentina. my nickname is lizeth...i like it! i'm a teacher of english here and i'm starting a lic. in research...i'm very excited! i'm mostly interested in the teaching of english as a foreign language and would like to share my experiencies as well as enrich my practises by entering this community. am i welcome??????

May I call you Liz?

;-)

Hi

Hi everyone!
My name is Stewart and I live in Australia.
I hope to work as an ESL teacher in Japan next year and I am applying with ECC schools! I came across this site whilst trying to find some study material to help me pass the English test which is part of my interview.

The Advanced English tests look like they will be a good help. Can anyone help me? I'm looking for some good resources, websites or any teachers who may work in Japan or with ECC schools.

I need help with spelling and grammar as well as teaching terms (such as chaining etc...).

I look forward to visiting this sight and the forums more once I get the job (fingers crossed :up: )

Thanks

HI, I AM MOONA from Pakistan one the the most beautiful country in world.I am a regular user of this site.now a days I am busy improving my english. In future I wish to be called "English Language Teacher",for that I am preparing my self.May Allah(God) help me to be it.bye

Hello Everybody,
I'm Kirtan from Nepal aged 23. I am a management student and have been using this site for quite sometime now. I visit this site as soon as I get time from my study and work and also when I need to learn about some words or phrases but I have not been able to take full benefit of this site being unknown to it's features. So, I had also written a message related to it but haven't got any reply as yet. I would be grateful if any of you could redirect me.
Thanks everybody. Hope I will be able to make good friend's network from here. Have a nice day everybody.

Hello everybody

Trust my mail will catch you sound and safe. I have just started visiting this site and i feel that it will be of great help as well as fun to me being linked with this. I am looking forward to share some interesting thoughts and ideas through this link.
Good luck!!

Anwarul Hassan

Hi i'm Boris from Slovakia.I'm 22 years old.I'm student of Software Engineering.I have part time job at Siemens Program and System Engineering as Software Developer and i'm here because of urgent need to get good at English since i'm very bad at it.

Re: New Members - Rasha Agag

New Members

Dear friends,

My name is Rasha Agag i am from Egypt, and i am trying hard to improve my language so that when i knew about this useful website i registered, So it would be so nice if you emailed me to tell me any way that you used it and it works for you, How knows may be it works for me

Last edited:
Hai Friends,

I am kanthavel today i searched this website.I would like to learn the english with all.I am joined from india in chennai.

Thanks to advance to all!

Thanks & Regards
Kanthavel

Hello Everyone,
I'm homeschooling myself and studying English, and I hope one day I will be more confident in mastering English in the international community. As a foreigner to English language, I often feel a great deal of uncertainty in the sentences I construct. Hopefully, I can overcome this handicape by learning with teachers and friend in the global community.
I'm Excited to be registered in the forum and looking forward to learning English from Teachers and with all the rest of the members. :) I've run out of ideas to say anything else. I'm very sure that I've finished all that I wanted to say. Thank you and talk to you soon.
:smilecol:[/quote]

icyheart

hello and hi
to every one
i ve just crept in the field of scholars hope enough room for me here. i am interested in english language and literature. done diploma in linguistics. yet innumerable questions r there to be quenched hope the members would help me come out of the web . My Name is Toqir Abbas from Pakistan my mail is
toqirpics@hotmail.com would love to receive mails from any one thanx best of luck to all members

Re: New Member

hi

my name is sabina. just recently subscibes onto here.
im from Birmingham, UK.

Im thinking of applying onto the CELTA Course, im sure anyone knows about this...

let me know on ur thoughts

:-D

Hi!
I´m an architect from Brazil. I´ve been studying english from long time ago. I do enjoy it, specially knowing people from all over the world. This is one of the main reasons of the english idiom importance. It conects people from different nationalities.
It´s nice to be part of this site!
bye

Hi!
I´m an architect from Brazil. I´ve been studying english from long time ago. I do enjoy it, specially knowing people from all over the world. This is one of the main reasons of the english idiom importance. It conects people from different nationalities.
It´s nice to be part of this site!
bye
:lol:

New Members

Hi everybody:

I am working in a Business School and we teach both ESL and business english. I would like to know how we can enhance our materials for our business courses. In terms of dialogues, materials, etc.
Can I have any help about this?
Thanks in advance
Yong

I am Syed Shahnawaz

I am From Pakistan

I am 24 thanks to usingenglish that i have seen a lot over there to learn

shah

New Members

hi this is amit from india.i am a student trying to improve my english please help me .

is it right to use 'mrs.' as an abbreviation of 'misses'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back