New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi: My name is YC and I am interested to look for an English tuitor to improve my written English. As a working adult, is difficult to do all well. However, communication is important in the corporate world. I wonder if there is any English teachers interested to help me up in Singapore.
Cheers!:cool:

Hi,
I'm Emma and I work in a primary school on the Isle of Wight. Mainly teaching ICT to 4-9 year olds, but also teach other subjects when covering for PPA/NCT. Very rewarding and extremely enjoyable. All this and I get paid too!:-D

Hi to all the guys here !!!

My name is adam,26 years old guy from Ghana the land of freedom and justice !

My hobbies are reading,poety,brousing the net,listening to all kinds of music,watching movies and cooking.

I am looking for someone and sex is not really matter,either male or female young or old what matters is the heart of frierndship,unity and sincerety.

Hoping to hear from someone soon!!!

See u

Ciao.

Hello I am Jon Day

I have switched careers, having spent 40 years in Information Technology I decided that retirement was not for me and I decided to travel and to teach English.

Now I am in Luoyang, China on a one year contract. I'm teaching middle school children. The school provides accommodations and is very generous with trips and gifts.

I'm at this site looking for new lesson ideas. I took the opportunity to register and introduce myself.

Hi to all! This is a great website! My primary objective of joining is to reinforce my knowledge in english. I believe and support the continuous learning zeal in life.

My name is ROMMEL.

New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hello Everybody,
My name is Raju C Padaria from INDIA. I am a father of daughter,Apeksha, working as an Manager (IT) in FAG Bearings India Ltd. at Vadodara. I have joined this group in order to get English language help for my daughter as she is in 10th. standard this year.
Thank you all. It is a very good site for all English Language learners.
Raju C Padaria

This is Tenzin from delhi and I would like to pay my warm regards to all the existing members.
I am very interested in Learning english grammer and speaking too. So I am hoping that it'll give me a platform to improve my english.

Hello everybody,

I'm Marloes, 18 years old and from the Netherlands. My hobbies are reading and writing, collecting soundtracks and films and going to themeparks.
My futuredream is to become a writer of Fantasy, that's why I want to study English. Besides that, I'm totally in love with Great Britain; another reason to study English. I study it at school, but from now on I want to do a little selfstudy in the British English variant.

hello
I come from Romania, I'm currently studying English and I'd like to take the CAE exam in spring, so I'm really glad I found this site.
Hope I'll improve and meet new people!

Hey everyone! My name is Molly and I'm a 17-year-old from the USA. I like listening to music, reading, and writing. I'm studying French (although I don't think I'm very good at it) in school. I hope to become a publisher when I grow up.

:-D Hi, I joined the site quite a while ago, but have never posted anything. I'm a Brit who has been teaching in Turkey for the past 13 years. and I wanna say hi to everyone! :multi: :cheers: hi to everyone! :lol:

I am from China. English is my second language.
I notice a test question and answer is not accurate.
In business letter, the salutation of the recipient should follow with colon :)) and not a coma (,) as in the test.
e.g. should be
Dear Mr. Smith:
instead of
Dear Mr. Smith,

Hi everyone,

My name's Paul and I'm Irish ;-) . I've been living in Peru for the last 15 years where I'm an ESL teacher in a private school in Lima, Peru. I teach Language Arts in Secondary and work as English Language Assessor in Primary school.

Paul Doherty

Hi!

My name is Carolyn Holloway. I am 50 years old and currently working toward my Bachelor's degree majoring in English. Can anyone tell me what the terminology is for a phrase such as "I wear not...:?:

Hi everybody,

great site here! I'm Sharon and I live in Switzerland, looking for some nice place to chat and improve my English. I guess I'm right here :lol:.

Hi!

Hi everybody, I'm Leslie. I teach adult ESL in the US, hopefully going somewhere else in the near future ...
Nice website. Drop me a line sometime. :-D

hello...

i'm inouq... and i'm from Malaysia.

i'm currently doing my Bac. in TESL edu...
so please, i need your help people...

thanks....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back