New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi to all the group. I am from vietnam:)I am interested in how to teach english as a second language in the effective way.hihiiih
Hi Tuyết ! I'm from Vietnam too. As you said above, you are very interested in how to teach English, this means that your english is rather good :-D .. hopefully, you will help me, I will cám ơn nhiều lắm :cool:

hi to all users...

My name is Cristhian. i'm 19 years old. I come from Copiapó (Chile)

I study my second year of "computer science".

Hi!
My name is sladjana. I am 19 years old. I come from Serbia.

:) :-D :-o :roll: :oops:
hello.everybody,i came from china,my chinese name is Huangxiaona,can u spell it?hehehehe.....and my english name calls Nona,heheh....is it very simple?yes,ok...i know this website from a good friend who taught me during the past days..i am very sorry for my english,it is not good ,but i donnot think i will give up..trust me ...and trust everybody...then let we learn english together....nice to come here..:up: good site

hi everyone, i am Christine from Singapore. Nice to be able to find a place where it is dedicated to improving english :D

Hello everyone! I am from Japan, and I have been in U.S. for two years. I still have problems English especially writing :oops:. I want improve writin skill and enjoy English. Please help me how to enjoy writing essay!!:)

Last edited:
Hello everybody!

My name is Joao, i'm 22 years old, from Portugal.

So as most of you, I'm here to improve my English skills, of course.;-)

I study computer engineering and work as Car-Detailer.

Regards.

hi, This is Yalcin From Istanbul, Turkey. I wonder whether such forums like this, is useful for learning English.

Pls help me if u think so and share your experiences

hi garcia,

it is me yalcin. our purposes look similar, we both want to know English. So why don't we chat?

take care

Hi all, this is the first time I have posted something online. If you guys want to know something about me, just make questions.
Thanks

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:) ;-) Hi, I'm lorenzo tolledo from the Philippines I joined your website because of my daughter whi have difficulties in her English subjects hope I can help her in her studies

Hi everyone, my name is Frank and I live in the USA. I tried listing under my nickname Cookie, but someone else is already using that name, so I'm using another nickname, Cooklava. Well, it's nice to know a place like this is available for everyone to use. I hope to be posting questions soon. Once again, thank you, for providing a place to come and learn.:)

Hi,
My Name is Maria Angelica. I'm from Colombia and i have been in the United States for three years. Now I'm study English but it has been so hard for me. I'm a little shy, and I think that it has prevented me to improve my English. I know that it is not good because I need to practice. Thank for this page. It is a good way to help people. If you want to share your experiences, you can write me.
have a good day!

hi how are you all?I am happy to join this site as i want to improve my language skill. I am tibetan by birth and if anyone like to make friend with me then, i am here for you.

May i know more about you? I really like making new friend and with this we can learn a lot of new thing from each other.

000.gif

::
Hi here,

I’ll be more than happy to spend time with you all
Briefly I am 20 years old, an Arabic writer and poet, my real name is shahad which means honey comb, I join u because I wanna improve my English which will help me in my studies, by the way I am from UAE.

If you have any more question please ask.

J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back