New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
its me, joe!!!
im a student at loughborough uni, uk.
im from vietnam.1st time on this site, a bit curious!
gotta go and hav a look!

Hi, My name is Magda. I come from Crete, Greece and I find your site very helpful.

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:[/quote]

Hello, I am Sanjoy Bose from West-Bengal in India. I am 33 year but allways think to learn English properly.

Last edited:
Hi there from Argentina

Hi! I'm Ana Lía from La Pampa Argentina .I'm an ESL teacher and i'm working with the very very little ones (from 8 months olds to 6 years) I'd like to share experiences with others having the same interests!!! Bye Ana

Hi, everyone!

Hi, my name's Niza, ("RiEn" is something like my trademark). I'm a student in a teacher's training institute, and so far, I'm glad I chose this profession...LOL. I love literature, but sometimes, I do find Shakespear a bit of a headache... (Ha! Ha!) I love writing novels (but I hardly have the time now...*sigh*) and drawing has already become more of a habit than a hobby... I enjoy reading too, but so far, the materials I'm reading concerns the syllabus in my studies... (and that's not what I consider as "fun"...Oh well!) Oh! I simply love this site! It has helped me in a few things... Thank you!!! ;-)

hello,
my name is peter,i am from china, i am very glad to successfully join in this community!

i am looking forward to making friends with you!

Re: Hi, everyone!

i was a teacher and i am a mail-deliver boy in a company! i just join in as you did, will you look after me! seriously.
and where are you from?

Hello all
my name is May, i'm arab originally , live now in malaysia,in order to continue my master degree in computer sience, it is really nice country, i would like to learn new laguages, like urdu, and to know more about other clutures, aslo would like to make new friends,

wish you all good luck
Best Regards
May

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
Hi I am Matthew from Trinidad, and I want to know if there is anything I should know about before I start using this site..:shock:

Hello!
I'm Karen from China, and old east secret big country. This is a great site to learn English I guess. And I do like English! Hope we can be friends in the learning way!

Thanks!

Hi Everbody

My name is Gocmen, I'm from Bursa, Turkey. I was looking for a good site to test myself in English, so google directed me here. I like this forum. I hope i will be satisfied with tests, and maybe we can build some friendships.

By the way if you wanna learn Turkish language, I can gladly help you. :)

Thank you!

Have a nice time ;-)

hello! everyone.
I want to improve my English level.So i come here to find a proper way to do it. I want to communicate with someone in English language.
Welcome to contact with me.My e-mail is standoun@gmail.com.

Hi nasserjaber and everybody else!
It's my first massage also. I hope to improve my everyday language here, but also to get to know over people from all over the world and their sights. So I'm happy about everyone who wants to have some conversation with me!

Hallo to all of you,

I am old man from Serbia who is trying to improve his English. I hope that I choose right place for that!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back