New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody!
I'm Soula. I'm a teacher of English. I come from Athens, Greece.
Cool site!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi!
I am PKB from Surat, India.
It is a nice opportunity to be in touch with you as well as the knowledge distributor.

Hello, I'm Patricia and I´ve just entered this page today and decided to be a member. My english isn't very good but I hope I can improve it with your help. Until now this page has helped me a lot with prhasal vebs, which are very difficult to find in other similar pages.
Thanks in advance:lol:

:up:
New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
hi, my name is Au ,i like most the name Seagull. because i left tne place that i was born __my country __VIETNAM , yes I am Vietnamese .
Thank you everyone and see you later .

Dear All,

I'm from Hong Kong. I do hope I can improve my English here.

Looking forward to interacting with you.:-D

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
Hello, everyone!
I am Emily, a chinese girll, wearing a pair of big glasses:shock: .
I am a little moody. I like reading, seeing films.
Now I work in BMW Company as an intern.
I am very glade to say Hello to all of you!

Hi
I'm layan. from Sri Lanka. Still i'm studying .This is a grate site to view
i'm 25 years old. i joined this site i have lot of problems with English spellings
bye:

Spellings in English

I have a problem when i write the english words do u have any slutions for that

My name is Jo Ann from California

Since January I have been living in India. I teach ESL here and have truly enjoyed the experience. I also have lived in Peru for 30 years and I am interested in finding out if anyone is using EFL and what kind of curriculum they use? I find in Peru that ESL is not helpful and would love some good material for EFL and to learn from others that teach in foreign countries. It is great that there is a site where we can share teaching tips. It is also great that English students can have a place to practice their English. ;-)

HELLO am anthony its great being on this site and learning a graet deal of ways of using the english word.

Jo Ann from California

Hi Anthony,
Welcome to the forum and it is nice to see people join from all over the World. Hope you do enjoy taking part. I too have just became a member.:)

Hi sir,

I am Manjula, I am from India, I am working as computer operator in Elder Pharmaceuticals ltd.,

I am verry Happy by seeing this site, because I don't about this site.

I am 26 years old.

All the best

Manju

Hello everybody here,

I am newcomer and this is also the first post.
I join the forum with the purpose of improving my English skills.
I hope you all will consider me as a friend and give me any correction if any.

Bellow are my brief introduction:

Name: Tam Tran
sex: male
Career: Information technology Engineer

Thanks and regards,
Tam

Hello, from Baeza, Jaén, Southern Sapin.
My name is Julian and I'm most pleased to introduce myself to all of you.
Several months ago I did my registration in UsingEnglish.com and never thought about of this first step just to get acquainted with all of you. Then I went to England where I spent a pair of months and today, having to open a link to perform an exercise in our EPR of PalTalk, luckily, I have had the opportunity to get in touch with a UsingEnglish's page.
After having been in South America for more than twenty years I have come back to Spain. Since my teenage I have tried to be familiar with the English language, but all the time I have been a "self-taught" student. My knowledge of the English Grammar is wide and good. I have read as much as I could the English Classics (Thomas Hardy, Allan Poe, M Twain, C Doyle, D Defoe and many others)
I recognize my great deficiency is THE ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION!!! You know, is Spanish what you see is what you read. But as I've heard, English diction is "crazy" and mainly the endings of the words!!
Now that I am retired from daily work I hope to improve and practice my conversational English. Better late than never.

With my besh wishes. Julian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back