New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I came from China and have lived here in Seattle for 9 years. I work at a little quiet comminity college library and I love my job for most of the part. I need a lot of help about my English. That's why I am here :)

Bamboo

hi to all! i'm romeo from the philippines... i'm working hir in the UK, gud luck to me hehehe.....i'm not that good in english but i really want to be proficient in speaking and writing in English....i hope this forum will help me achieved that..cheers! :)

hai, this is jayaprakash from India, I've teaching english in an engineering college in Pondicherry, South India and I've joined this forum to acquire knowledge about english language teaching and also to enhance my skill. Moreover, I'm interested to teach non native speakers of english. If there is any such opportunity, pls let me know. As far as this site is concerned, this is one of the best sites I've ever seen and it would help me a great deal to enrich the knowledge of my students and mine.

Hello everybody,

I am from Algeria, I want to learn english and know it correclty.

So, I wish to enjoy myself by learning more english and also by meeting nice people here from different nationalities.:up:

Regards.

hello unfortunatelly I'm an old retired English teacher from Turkey. It's nice to visit your web page And I'm sure There are lots of thing to learn. regarts

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:

Hello my name is Elaine and I'm a freelance copywriter. I live and work in Surbiton just outside of London.

I love working with words which is why I gave up my job as Head of Press and PR for a well-known camera manufacturer and became freelance.

I hate sloppy grammar and detest lifeless business speak so I'm on a mission to drive it out of my clients' documents. That's how I came across this site and why I registered. It's great!

Hi everyone,
I am new here, I would like to say hello to everyone.
Hope to improve my English as days go by with the help from all of you

Dosila

its your attitude, more than your aptitude, that determines your altitude. hi this is dipu_ind, a new member in this great group!!

My name is Kallifate. I am a Nigerian.My interest in mastering the basics in English language is profound. This site tends to provide me the much needed support to enable me gain mastery over the language.I am happy to be this opprtuned and salute all the members for that which each person has contributed to the site

My name is Kallifate. I am a Nigerian.My interest in mastering the basics in English language is profound. This site tends to provide me the much needed support to enable me gain mastery over the language.I am happy to be this opprtuned and salute all the members for that which each person has contributed to the site .
{We live more for the things we are ready to die for}]

Hello everybody out there!

My name is Dario from Barcelona, Spain but living in Pasadena, Ca and teaching Science and Math in a High School.I'm glad of having find you, guys!In my classes there's a lot of fun that comes from my, how to put it, English impairment. This highlights a mutually constructive complicity: I instruct the kids on how to discover the amazing but frequently hidden fountains of Science and they polish my English. I find enrichment and beauty, even fairness in this symmetry.But it does not always work and I have many doubts to share and, hopefully, some help to give.Take care.Dario

Hey, everyone

i'm new.... member, i'm come from Malaysia, did anyone heard that before:-o ...
hope can learn something in here... and great to see yr guys...

Hi I'm Mei from Indonesia..
Just found this site..and it's really cool..
This forum help me a lot about english.

Re:welcome everybody

i welcome everybody into this site,its a great site very cool and efficient,my name is EMMA,anyone who wish to talk with me can email me on emmadise@yahoo.co.uk or call +2348024590508.Thank you

My main interest is using English Language Teaching in specially designed digital media environments fostering peacebuilding and facilitating empathic dialogue among youth belonging to different ethno cultural communities in conflict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back