New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody,
I come from Italy and have been teaching English for 10 years. Sometimes it's ok, sometimes it just doesn't work. How can you cope with uninterested children who come up and say they don't care about English?
Bye
TFN

What language do they say it in?
;-)

(What amazes me is how many people who haven't been to this country (USA) try so hard to learn English, while people who are already here can't be bothered. I sometimes wonder, "How do they get by?"

Many people come here because of the economic opportunities here. Well, you can certainly do better if you learn the language of this country (USA). Economic opportunities are certainly limited for someone who does not know English.)

~R

Hi, I'm Keane, Keane Wang, Chinese, don't laught at my last name please.
I have taught for five years and now doing projects and customer relation. Joined this forum because I have recently been assigned to do a Baby Genius project which I have NO idea about. Please, if you do know, share and spare.

Thanks a bunch!

Hello! My name Jenny. I'm 42 years old, mother of 4 sons, wife. I work full time for an ambulance manufacturer. I do the electrical schematics and take care of their small network. I enjoy writing and am involved with an excellent workshop online. Because of the help I've received there, I've managed to get several short stories published in the last few years. I'm working on a novel now. My goal is to be able to quit my day job soon.

I feel that every person alive should strive to improve their communication and critical thinking skills, and pen and paper is a good place to start.

Hi !!!I come from Vietnam!! :cool: I'm newcomer .I'm student and I'm 15 years old .I want to improve my English .can you help me??? Nice to meet everybody here :up: Great site!!!:up:

Vietnamese girl , nothing special to be proud , that's me . Actually, I'm really bad at expressing myself . :-(

hello there,

I'm a Emirati girl, from Dubai. I'm 22 yrs old, I have a higher diploma business degree in marketing :oops: . In my free time, I ENJOY cooking and reading english novels and magazines. I love watching football matches and I support the Italian national team and ((juve ))(L).That's all about me :-D

One more thing :roll:

I like the british accent but i can't speak it :cry:

Re: This is Iman speaking :)

Hi; my name is Ckokri chakroun. I am a Tunisian. I'm 21. I'm an English student specialized in American and English literature.
I need much help to carry on with my advanced studies.
have you any ideas about: Shakespeare(Hamlet, sonnets...), and Defoe???
Tkanks a lot anyway...

Re: This is Iman speaking :)

Hi

My Name is Iman Yassin my nick name Imany. (female)

I am 30 years old , I will become 31 on 1/5.

I am working as Research and Development officer in computer learning center.

I joined this forum because I want to improve my conversation skills and others english language skills.

I started my first step and it would be a great experience.

Thanks for all who helped me during the past days, and i will ask you more questions every day (feel free to stop me any time if i bother you :lol: ).

bye :hi:
hellooo Iman,

I mazazen from libya,28,m.I'm geophysicist.I work for An amrican oil company,so I try to find who can talk with me in English to improve all Engilsh skells.
if you like to share me you can use my email mazaen97@yahoo.com.
I mean All people here.
ware regards,
Mazaen

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
My name KIEU MANH TOAN, I want to learn English so I registered this web. I hope all our member willing support me

Best regard,

hi to every one:hi:
myself saurabh from india
and i have just joined :up:
this site so tell me abt the things
wht we can do on this site..........:)

hello there,

I'm a Emirati girl, from Dubai. I'm 22 yrs old, I have a higher diploma business degree in marketing :oops: . In my free time, I ENJOY cooking and reading english novels and magazines. I love watching football matches and I support the Italian national team and ((juve ))(L).That's all about me :-D

One more thing :roll:

I like the british accent but i can't speak it :cry:

Hello Girli . How r u ?
r u ( emartiah ) who participate in some arabic sport forum !?
or just similarity of names :)
cus her favourite team like u is ( Juve ) . looooooooool ( I know it`s not enough reason 4 that .. but , why not to guess :-D )
anyway ,I hope for u 2 spend a nice time in this forum and to be a friend . :)

my regard ;-)

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
Hello everybody!

My name is Anne , and I come from Norway.

I must say that I really like and enjoy this website, and have found a lot of helpful exercises in the grammar section.

I'm teaching English in Comprehensive school.

hia i am new to this site, but familiar friends for , instance from malta. i have friends from malta. well
hope we enjoy the sharing of this site for the wonders of english...it is great and helpfull much and much
cyp

hoow, sorry i forget to say something about me by introduction....
i am a student from india doing doctoral studies in spain, salamanca...
more to know about me...it would be preferred to personally...
cyp

Hello to everyone! I'm Anna from Russia.
Thx for such a wonderful opportunity to enlarge my knowledge of this wonderful language-);-)

hello i am habeeb

hello everybody there. i am a new member. i am an indian and am preparing 4 mba. so i need to do a lot of exercises on english vocabs . so i hope everybody will cooperate with me to tackle this and also i extent my full support to u all in this regard as well.

I am from Mongolia

Hello every body!I am Mongolian and 26 years old. I want to study English well. I hope my english will improve to cooperate with you. Thanks and best regards. Good luck to every one.

Last edited:
Hello All You Wonderful People Out There.i Hail From Pakistan.a Retired Airforce Officer And Former Headmaster Prep School Aitchison College Lahore.let Us Make This World A Safe Place For Children All Over.teachers Need To Tell Kids About Tolerance Understanding Acceptance And Non Violence.like To Hear From You All.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back