New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

I am Padmanathan from India and I have been working as DBA since 2000.

It really a very good site.

Regards,
Padmanathan

Tommy introduction

Hi I´m Tomi. I am from Croatia.
I am 15 years old. I just want to talk with somebody in English and ask some questions about English and I hope i will learn it so I coud get an A on my English class(in Croatia that is 5);-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Last edited:
New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
Hello
I'm a new member. i have joined usingEnglish to improve my Engluish and get new friends . I 'm male . I'm looking forward to hear from friends very soon.
Regards

hello:) ! my name is Amos. i come from Taiwan. i have been Texas for few months. actually i am studying Unversity in Taiwan now. i tried to improve my english. i wish that i can have good time learing English here.

Hello, I am from the United States.

Hello everyone, I am from the United States, English is my sole language. I need to review a few basics in grammer. Consider the following,=

[ I know that that is not true. ] >Although this sentence sounds o.k. when spoken

aloud, this would not be grammatically correct.

[ I know that you lied.] > This sentence is grammatically correct. ( I think..)

[ I know you did it. ] >This is my question, is this sentence correct?

Re: Tommy introduction

Hello. I am Della. I am a college student in Arizona (United States) and I will try to help you with your English if you want.

I just found this forum and I think I will be using it quite a bit :lol: I am a legal transcriptionist from Ontario, Canada, and I specialize in transcribing court trials and public hearings. I have been doing it for just over two years now.

Hi forum!
My name is mike and my nick name is micky (male).
I come from nigeria... I join this FORUM in other to improve in my ENGLISH language skill.
Is a great experience to me.
I'm hoping to meet with our reliable teachers.
Is reaslly nice meeting with you all in this forum.
bye for now.

Hello,
I am Nas, and I come from Saudia Arabia. I've recently moved to United State to improve my English and to study abroad as well. THat's it for now ...

hayadoing?

hi, folks! :hi: i'm ray virgin, living in japan. very nice to be here with you, expecting to encounter lots of insights on teaching and learning english. cheers! :n00b:

New Members

Hi.
I'm from Indiana. Does anyone know the answer to the 3 words that end in gry? If 'the english language' is the answer, the riddle is no good and misleading. There are actually 5 words that end in gry. After reading this carefully, I believe they want you to answer 'the english language', then the rest of the riddle makes no sense.

Hellow to everybody!!!!! My nickname is Tatis but my real name is Tatiana or Tanya for short. I am from Russia.
Currently i work in the capasity of an interpreter and really like my job despite the fact that i worked as a teacher before and sometimes
i face difficulties in translating something cause i am among architects, electric engineers, mechanic engineers, etc.)))
do u see what a hard task i chose for myself?!!
really hard, but i try not to lose my heart, i should make headway, i will become a professional one day.
As for my English i do want to polish it up, i have much practice in it but still feel that i lack many words when speaking...So, if time is available i will set such a goal and ll try to come to it!!!!!!
Hi Tanya nice name iam Kawa from Kurdistan it is written sabir but my real name is Kawa iam a lawyer if u donod mine to my penfriend thanx pleas iam waiting your answer sa.1978@hotnmail.com bye

hello to all the group i am raymond from cote d ivoire and would like to be friend with you .i am a sympathetic guy and handsome .my address is 09 bp 911 abidjan 09 .in addition my email address is komenanraymond@yahoo.fr
please write me a lot of letters and i will make an effort to answer back.
see you soon.

;-) Hi, everybody! My name is Manuela Rocha andI come from Portugal. I'm a ESL teacher, and I joined in because I think this is a great site, which can help those who want (or need)to know more about English or think there's always something you're curious about. Isn't it great that someone has thought about this?!

"See" you soon or "Até breve"(in Portuguese)
XXXXXXXXXX
Manela:-D

I joined this community because I want to share my experience as an English teacher with other English teachers and learn something new. Thanks .
Sarah

New Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back