New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I am from Argentina and I am a certified translator from English into Spanish.
I came across this website because somebody posted it in a list of translators I am a member of and I find it very interesting.
I teach English at different levels: from eight-year olds to students for the CAE exam.
Hope I can be of help to you.

:-D

Delia M. Giménez de Acuña
Traductora Pública de Inglés
Tel: (54-11)4658-9191
Cel: (54-11)1558069867
www.proZ.com/pro/79248

Hi,

I'm Jun from Davao City, Philippines. I am an accountant and a lecturer at the graduate school of business of a local university here. I join usingenglish.com to improve mastery of the English language.

hi,everybody here !it is my first visit to this forum!and i feel i am lucky to meet you friends here !
oh,firstly ,a brief introduction about me !I am from China .this year , i just graduated from university ,my major is chinese language and culture and l like kowning of the overseas cultures !besides ,i have a great desire to improve my english ,which would help me communicate with other great minds overseas!
GLad to be your friends !
let's grow up together !

Hi All of you

I want learn english. My english is very poor. I hope after the joining this site my english will be improve. Please help me and tell me that i am right:-|

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
Hi all,

I have just registered and if anyone can give advice with the following it would be really appreciated.

Regards

Lee

I am an UK expatriate residing in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and in the not too distant future I plan to relocate to Spain.
As my current job is very specialized I am unsure if I could continue with my present career as an Analytical Chemist, so I am considering training as an English teacher as I think there would be more options available for me to teach in an International School in Spain.

As I will be in Dubai for a few more years I have made enquires and I have found out that there are two options available in which I could study in the evening after work.

Option 1:

Celta Course either by the University of Wollongong Australia or the British Council. (approx 4 month part time course)

Option 2:

Cert TESOL course by Woods James Consultants accredited by Trinity College London. (6 month course 3-4 hrs per week part time)

As the courses are both in the region of +1000 pounds I don’t wish to waste my money and would like any advise on which would be the more suitable course.

Any advise on the differences in the courses or subject matter would be greatly appreciated or if these courses would be useful for Teaching in Overseas countries.

Many thanks

Lee

New Members

hi everybody .. i'm new comer to this forum .. actually my english is bad but i hope can improve my english when i join this forum .. let me introduce my self. i'm from malaysia ..(anybody know malaysia?)... i like learning language .. now i'm still learning korean .. i can speak korean but not well.. i can speak english but not so influent .. i hope my new friend can help me..ok

Hello All,
My name's Sahran, I'm very happy can join this room, I'm Database Analyst for one of NGO in Indonesia.
Yours
Sahran

New Members

Hi All,

My nick is ptduy, I come from VN. I would to enhance my EG skill by taking the chance to communicate with those who speak EG as mother language.

Cheer

New Members
Hi, everybody,
My name is George Koundelev and I live in Moscow, Russia.
Some 40 years ago I was supposed to become a teacher of English.
Yet I changed my mind and worked all these years as a translator of mostly technical documentation.
I got here in a search for a definition of the English idiom "Nature abhors a vacuum". Your site was a No.1 link, so here am I.
Pleased to meet you!

HELO EVERYBODY, MY NAME´S JAIR, I'M FROM RIO DE JANEIRO (BRAZIL). I BEGAN TO LEARN ENGLISH JUST A FEW MONTHS AGO AND I'D LIKE TO IMPROVE MY SKILLS BY WRITING AND PERHAPS SPEAKING WITH SOME OF YOU. I'M 25 YEARS OLD, MARRIED AND WORK AS A MILITARY OF BRAZILIAN'S NAVY. TRAVELLING AROUND THE WORLD IS MY DREAM, AND I INTEND TO WATCH A WORLD CUP IN A PLACE OUT OF BRAZIL POSSIBLY THE NEXT ONE IN SOUTH AFRICA THAT IS A COUNTRY I REALLY WANNA KNOW.

P.S. FORGIVE MY POSSIBLE MISTAKES, I'M A BEGINNER.:up:

Hi

Hi Everybody,
I am Akbar Khorrami, 26, from Iran. I have an MA in English Translation and what's more, I love language, especially English and Persian.
I hope we could be helpful for each other.

Be happy,;-)
Akbar Khorrami

Hello everybody,.,my name is grace..i came from china...
well...over the years..my english haven't improve a lot..
i hope i had discovered this website earlier........but it's greatful to be here today......
it looks like a nice forum....and i think everybody will get the help they needed here.....good forum.....:up:

Introduce yourself here

Hello,
I'm your new friend,my name is Mickey,I come from China
and I study in Australia.
My English is bad ,so I need you lively People help!
Australia is a beautiful country, I love this country and I love people
that live here!
So we can help each other in the future,right?

At last, best wishes for you :-D

Hello everybody,.,my name is grace..i came from china...
well...over the years..my english haven't improve a lot..
i hope i had discovered this website earlier........but it's greatful to be here today......
it looks like a nice forum....and i think everybody will get the help they needed here.....good forum.....:up:
Hello Grace, nice to meet you!:)
you come from China,right?
Me too, which city in China did you live? I just came to Aus for 3 weeks
So I hope ,we can help each other in the future!!!:up:

hello freinds iam new to this site.so plz guide me thru this .i have bundle of queries to ask.so frendz u all r my last resort.cheers

Dear Members,
I am an English Lannguage teacher, and I would to make friends with English teachers from other countries because itis very helpful.Interested members can email me at:hussein_salameh2000@yahooo.com.
Thank you in advance.

Hey!:);-)
I'm Kate from Lithuania. I'm 17 years old and I learn English at school. So as you can notice I make a lot of stupid mistakes:):roll: My task is improve english and I hope I will do it in this wonderful web-site!:) If you want to chat with me and have a nice time communicating with me, write me on katiushka@sugardas.lt or ICQ 237918241. I want to correspond with people from differenet countries and in this way we can improve our language:) By the way, my native language is russian, and also I speak lithuanian:) So, if you want to know more about me, WRITE and I will answer you!:)It is very simply:)
I think that's all.
Have a nice time and bye:)
Yours Kate.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back