New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, everyone.

Mi name is Gregorio, I'm from Mexico city.
I live in Edmond, Ok. I'm learning English and i'm happy i've found this site.

Im HKT, from Mumbai, India.
I need help for an examination...looks like I found the place I need.

hello. I am Kooiu from Africa

hi to everybody

I am from TURKIYE. Engkish teacher at a priamary school in eskişehir where ı was born , I , called as galaxy , am looking forward to learning something from you.

especially, ı will be pleased to correct my mistakes im my messages here and share knowledge with you.

see you soon ,

hello every1

i am glad that i just became a member of this nice forum .

i like to learn English .. i have been studied English in the USA . Now I have training program in UK. I noticed that there are some differences between USA & UK English in the meaning as well as spelling some words this really confused me :( ..

anyway .. I like to challenge so I found this great forum to learn more and more about this crazy language!

I am from KSA i am friendly so i appreciate friendship ( chat with friends a lot in Eng.) and I really love books . i am a manufacturing engineer.

cheers!

Hi! I am BIYING, a Chinese girl.:)
I think I'm lucky enough to discover this forum, and can enjoy the happy english time with many friends.
I am a junior of the Agricultural University of Hebei, majoring English.:cool:
If you have any interest in chinese, i am glad to enjoy it with you.

Hello All,
I am really happy to join with u, I hope we can succeed to improve our english language.

thanks & best regards
Ahmed

Hello all;
I'm teaching English in Thailand and have met many challenges, as my classes are resheduled with out prior notice, the ages vary from 7 to 19 and their skill levels are as broad as their age band but not directly. Some of my youngest students are better spoken in English than my seniors. Since I can't cotinue to buck heads with admin. I've cosen to seek help from other resources to have quick access to a multitude of lessons. This way I can stay acvouple days ahead no matter what changes are made in scheduling. Thank You all !

Hi everybody,

my name Ivan, I'm from Italy, I'm a civil engineer and my deepest gratitude goest to the Founders of this excellent site ;-). I needed it!

I'm really looking forward looking to meeting all of you on this forum, improve my English skills and make new friends,

Cheers.

Hello!

:n00b:

Hello everyone!
My name is Roeun. I am Cambodian. I am the new member for this web.
I don't know how to use this web well, So Thank in advance for who help me.

:smilecol:

Last edited:
Life is wonderful!!!

Hello, my name is Sveta. I'm 22. I'm from Moscow (Russia). :)
We have no bears, strolling about the streets, and people, wearing the caps with ear-flaps, but a lot of interesting, kind and funny people (like me ;-) ) who love English and other beautiful languages.
I want to find a lot friends in different countries very much:)

hi,everybody~
I'm new here,pls. call me ELVA. i come form China and now living in Dubai,U.A.E. i'm working for a Chinese company and our main business is organize exhibitions.

well, i hope and sure will get more knowledge and friends here.

love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back