New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks!!! so nice to be here! I hope I'll learn a lot from you!!!!

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!

Edson

Hi everybody, my name is Quang Van, 27 years old and from Vietnam. I have learnt English for 4 years but because of having no environment of pratice and teaching myself as well so my English at the moment is not very good. I hope that joining into this forum will enable me to improve my English and, of course, to have more friend!!!
Thanks a lot indeed!!
Quang Van

Hi everybody, my name is Quang Van, 27 years old, from Hanoi Vietnam. I have learnt English for 4 years but because of having no environment of practice and just teaching myself so at the moment, my English is not very good. I hope that joining this forum will enable me to improve my English and, of course, to have more friend around the world.

thanks,

Quang Van

HIYA ALL!!!

Just learned about this site and i am learning how to improve my english :lol:

Hope its going to be fun

hi all the members.
My name's Nhatduong,
I'm vietnamese.
I'm an accoutant.
I like English, i have leant english so long,
but my english is not good, especially listening and speaking skills.
So I join this site to lean some things.
hope everybody'll help me heart to heart
Thanks
I love you all so much

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
Hello, I am Lekha and I am from Nepal. Currently I am in India.
Your website is very useful. At the same time, it is a fun way of learning and improving English.
I myself has been a student of English literature and I grab any opportunity to brush up my knowledge and share experience.
See you.

Hi
I am ali. I am 40 and I would like to improve my speaking and conversation so I joined you.

My names are 'Yomi Lawrence Ajayi.

I love to speak correct english and wish to learn all its nittygritty. Ordinarily, my system picks blunders when committed.

My curiousity necessitated this registration. Am always willing to learn.

hi guys
I just come here.
I live in south west of Iran.
41 years old man, married and have a daughter.
love travel and see others land and culture so need to improve my English ability.
it's my Email pyamjam@yahoo.com
will glad to familiar with people around the world, we will discuse about any things and during that improve our English ability

Last edited:
This is it:

Hai every1! I'm glad to join this "club".
I do not really like ma present state in
english language. I wanna improve on it. English is
my second language. Please feel free to teach
me. I'm a humble learner, so you gat no problems.
tanx-a-lat.​

Last edited:
Re: This is Iman speaking :)

Hi everybody, My name is Isaac, But my friends call me, Sac. I hope to find new study friends on this page, i joined to improve my english, I´m from Cusco, Peru. from the city of the Inkas. Usually I get crazy with the Phrasal Verbs, but it isn´t imposible.I´ll do my best.

thanks .....and so long

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
Hi,every body.I`m 28 and female .a college instructor and teaching english. I like to find a good and helpful friend to communicate ,hope to be helpful for my new friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back