New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi every body. I'm Le Thu Huyen, 17. I love English and would like to improve it. Nice to be Your friend and to learn more from U:-D

Hello To all of my new friends,
my name is ashish, i am of 25 and i am from India.
the meaning of my name is Blessing. isn't it interesting. but don't get confused i am a boy.
i am working as a call center executive.
i wanted to improve my vocabulary of english language so that i can improve my conversation skills.
this my first step in this website, i am sure i will find a good experience in it.

Last edited:
hi everyone

my name is shannon and i am attending college

just joined today, hope to talk with you all real soon

bye :-D

Hello everyone..i am newbie today is my first day founding this wonderful site .i am trying to improve my english writing so this my first step also talk to soon all and have great day:lol:

hi i m abbasi from pakistan.

i m doing master in Teaching of English as a Foreign language.

for making my assignment i need help from there.:-D

Hello to all
I m new here. please help me in english cose my english is very week.i will be thankful for ur nice co-opertion .

take care all

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:Fade-col::Fade-col:

Re: Hello everybody - Newly Joined this Forum

Just wanted to say hello to everybody. I joined this forum/fantastic website recently and writing this message to introduce myself. If someone is interested to put my Email in his/her friend's list, you are most welcome.

Murtaza Nasir
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

I shall soon by eighty years of age, a widower, a retired proof-reader and typesetter. Many people, on learning of my profession, say how lucky I have been - "getting paid for reading!" - but when they learn that the job may entail reading, for instance, Polish (or even Welsh!) railway timetables they soon have a change of mind.

Words have been my life and even in the autumn of my life I am still fascinated by them, so that when I saw your website I jumped at the opportunity of registering.

Pax domini sit semper vobiscum.

Dafydd yr garreg wen

Hi,
This is my first time in this site and I'd like to practice a lot my English because I really need it and I like it very much.
I am from Chile, a really far away country. We are hanging on South America's map. I hope to be in contact with any of the members.

hello ,everyone
i am monica from Jiangsu Education service for Internantional Exchange in china
and i am searching for Enlish teacher who's native speaker

greetings

hello,
I am new I want to enter the IELTS exam, if any one suggest any thing to guide me more I will be grateful

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:

Hi all,

My name is Annie Tan. I'm a Secretary for the American company. I do not log-in often because of my work load. I found this website by Googles when I was confused using English some time. Anyway, thanks in advance for your support.

Cheers.
Annie

Hi !

Hi, My nickname is rincui. I'm staying in singapore. fortuanately I've come across this website which I found very good so far!! Wanna say HI !:-D

hi everybody!

my name is Dung.
I'm Vietnamese.
I'm 21 year old. Now i'm studying English for university course. I wanna know more about English to improve my knowledge,especially in Computer science.
I hope I can make friend with all of you here,and be shared you English.;-)

Hi!
I am somebody who tries to be a good english speaker and i have some interesting questions, such as:mention three classes of verbs that can take both an infinitive and a Gerund as their complement.I'm quite in a hurry because I have to prepare an exam from English grammar.Could you help me with your answer?

Re: HIIII!!

hI ALL THE MEMBERS!

MY NAME IS MIREIA AND I'M FROM BARCELONA
I'M 16 YEARS OLD AND I TRY TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH BECAUSE I LIKE TO LEARN LANGUAGES...

WELL SEE YOU

BYE :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back