New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi am kiri i live in florida and i would love to improve my english ,i am a new member in this site hopefully it will be instructive.

thank you

Hello everybody!!:-D
My name is Deborah Ann.
I´m mexican and an English teacher who teaches English in different companies.
I've been teaching for almost ten years.
I love my job and am happy to join UsingEnglish.com Foum.
Hope to hear from you all soon,
Debbie from Mexico City

I am a police officer and engineer. Enjoy looking up history of sayings. I got into UsingEnglish wanting to know where 'barrel of laughs' came from.

Rick

hi everybody
nice to meet you
i'm from viet nam and i want to perfect m english very much
so i really want to make friends with you and expect everydody to help me
and who can give me your email?especial from england or another country speaking english?
thank you!

Hello !

I was born in Paris and live in Nice (french riviera) now.

I hope to have many contacts and improve my english by the way if possible.

Isabelle

Hi guys.

I am a new member here and this is also my time ever to post on forums. Hope I will enjoy and learm from here.

hi
this is mano...
i finished my pg degree in last acadamic year...
i like to improve my communication skill..thats why i joined in this group..
then bye for now...

Hi everybody there
this is ghouse .i am india
I am cool going person
i am happy i got a chance to express myself to you people.

Re: New Members -Hello, everyone!

New Members
:n00b:
I'm very happy to be here with you. A few words about me. I come from Armenia. I'm a teacher of English and I've been teaching for many years. I like making new friends. By the way my real name is Gagik Darbinyan.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone!

I'm an advertising copywriter from India. Recently, I've started teaching copywriting, and although I've done a few sessions/workshops on 'Effective Advertising Copy', I'm flummoxed by a new assignment I've landed!
I've been asked to train a group of copywriters (15) who have about 2 years' experience, in the art of writing decent 'long copy'. The brief given to me is that these writers are good 'ideators' and can come up with interesting ideas and headlines, but fail in the 'body copy' area, where the real selling happens! Their copy isn't structured, the grammar is atrocious, and they seem to think that writing in 'passive voice' is the key to 'formal writing'!
Help! Can someone guide me on what I should do, and how I should go about training them? Any advice will be welcome.
Thanks in advance,
Rajan

:-D Hello :-D
My name is Rafi I"m from Morocco and I love english language..I want to prepare Tofel and I need some adivice Can somebody help me it's urgent and thank you
:up:​

Dia agaibh go léir
Hello there.
I'm very new to this technology, it has taken me along time to navigate my way to this box.
I am a teacher and am hoping to to teach EFL/ESL online. But so far I am finding more teachers that students.
Are there any students out there?
How do we find them.

dOlier

New Members

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
Hi there
My name's John and I've been teaching English for the last 16 years in the UK, France, Hong Kong and various small Pacific islands. I have pretty nearly retired but want to look into teaching over the web / internet. Sooooo...if anybody out there has any ideas / advice, please let me know.

New Members

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
hi everybody,
I have never ever put my name down in any forum of this type. I am a teacher of English and this year I will get my BA in this language.
Sometimes I need help with the subjects I have to write papers on so I hope I will find someone to give me a hand and help others if needed.
I send my regards to you all, fellow members,

sanedu1

Hi my name is Karan and I'm a new student at a community college working on a degree from Sac. State in psychology.I waited over 25 years to go back to school but i know I can do it!

Hi,

My name is Margaret and I come from Montreal Canada. I teach in a private high school in South Korea.

Hi,

My name is Margaret and I come from Montreal Canada. I teach in a private high school in South Korea.

Hi,my name is Juan and I am a male.
itb_wallpaper_sam1280x1024_a.jpg

As you can see I'm a fan of Channin
itb_wallpaper_jared1280x1024_b.jpg
g Tatum,Rebelde, Paul Walker, And Jessica Alba
portaltras.jpg

:) Hello ,

I am Lee.I come from Malaysia .I wish to learn and improve my English proficiency.

Bye ...
Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back