New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

i'm a new member. my name is Raneem. I'm from KSA.
i'm 20 years old. I'm in the univercity studying English literature.
I hope to welcome me in your great forums.

goodbye

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:

HI, need help around business english mostly....working as a teacher, but usually don´t have much time. So... c u latter

Hi everybody,
I'm Jessica. I'm looking for someone who would like to chat with me in English on this site.

HELLO..
I am from Honduras, Central America. It's been about three years and a few months ever since I came to the United States. I'm currently living in Portland, OR.
I've been struggling to overcome the language barrier, which I've done pretty well so far based on the fact that I earned my certification as a Medical Interpreter(English-Spanish). For moving out of town-related reasons, I quit my job in medical setting recently. I also have to say that although I've improved my English level by leaps and bounds, that doesn't mean that I should be content with it : in the Interpreter's life, learning a language is a NO END TASK !
Inquiry: Can anyone give a more in-depth example of the idiom "to climb the walls"?
THANKS.:up:

hi guyz
i'm a new member here,,,
but, i can speak english very well,:-D ,,
i'm here to meet new friends,,,and maybe to impeove my EL,,
hope to meet ya allllll

bye

74.gif

Welcome " the Saudi Knight", I'm glad to see one of my country. I'm here to improve my language.
Nice to meet you in this great site.

67.gif

Hi katja83,
welcome in our forums. I hope to have enjoyment with us.
Have a nice day.

bye..

New Members

hi...
i m from india..

New Member: My Introduction

I am Zahra Naqvi. I did Master’s in Applied Psychology, BEd, Advanced Diploma in English Language and Literature and MA TEFL in progress. Basically I m interested in the questions how and why? Sometime it happen that we acquaint ourselves with every zone and pass both tropics and behold the poles, but when come to ourselves, we are unknown and unacquainted to our soul, so I want to explore the inner self and during that self-exploration some moments introduce me with new dimensions of vision that I unveil in the form of poetry. The subject of my poetry is basically the admiration of God made world and its natural beauty that prevailed all around. Want to appease the urgency of mind that asks for more and more. Once I read a quote, “We have a hunger of the mind which asks for knowledge of all around us, and the more we gain, the more is our desire; the more we see, the more we are capable of seeing” Maria Mitchell

1. 'It is I, or it is me. ' That is the question.
2. It is bigger than me. or "It is biggre than I.(am)

Hello everyone,
My name is Inez. I live in India and though I train in many areas, I am currently teaching Advanced Learners to polish their speaking skills - a challenge when they translate from their first language. I enjoy every moment though. I love this site and though I am a new member, have answered many posts

New Members

Hi,hello to all, i'm happy to be here. I'm new here and very interested in improving my proficiency of English Langguage. To be a member in this site , I think I will get my English Improved .

I'm from a beautiful seaside city called Qinhuangdao. I have a lot of fun living in my hometown. It's easy to enjoy and hard to forget. :lol: My native language is Chinese.

Hi everyone,
Its really great to be a member of this forum. I am 35 years old and I am an English teacher from Vietnam.
I have been spending my last 3 years in Belgium doing an MA in European Studies. I have learnt quite a lot about European culture(s), which i think will be of great help to me in my English teaching.
I will be back to my home country on August 30 and I will continue my teaching job while looking for new opportunities.
I would like to say hello to all of you here, particularly those who are also English teachers. I find this forum a great place for exchanging ideas and assiting one another in our teaching job. Also, I would love to make good friends here and who knows, we might be able to meet each other one day.
Until my next posting, all the very best to all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back