New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alloha!:-D

My name is Irina.I'm from Ukraine, Crimea.
I'm 17 years old and I'm a student and I'm studying foreign languages.The basic is English, the second one is German..the native one is Russian:) .

I have many different hobbies..and if you are interested and want to know something more about me, you can contact me by my icq..

So, let's get aquainted!:-D

Hi everybody
My name is Tivi. Iam a female Vietnamese.I just joined in to usingenglish group few minutes ago. I came to the United States 3 years ago. Now, I am living in Portland, Oregon. I am working in the office as data processing.

Alloha!:-D

My name is Irina.I'm from Ukraine, Crimea.
I'm 17 years old and I'm a student and I'm studying foreign languages.The basic is English, the second one is German..the native one is Russian:) .

I have many different hobbies..and if you are interested and want to know something more about me, you can contact me by my icq..

So, let's get aquainted!:-D
Wow... you are amazing. By the time you graduate high school, you will know 4 languages.

i open any advice on how to improve my english

hi all
my nme is metin dincer my nick name mtn (male)
i m a master student at sakarya universitiy , departmen of MBA in turkey. when ı finish this programme ı will make doctorate in england.
I joined this forum because I want to improve my conversation skills and others english language skills.

Thanks for all :cool:

HELLO :hi: ;

I am tugba. I am from Turkey.I am a master student in gebze ınstıtute of technology.I've just joıned to usıngenglısh to improve my englısh.

Hey everyone! My name is Olga. I'm 19 and I come from Russia. I study at University, the department of English philology. My second language is German and I'm planning to learn French (a bit later - when I brush up my German :) ) Hope to learn new things about English and to get to know new people with the help of this wonderful site ;-)
See ya!

hi every body. i'm a new member and i joined this forum to improve my skill english. I'm from Viet Nam. have you ever been to my county? it is very nice although my quality of living is low. ah,i'm 19 years old and a economic stundent. glad to meet you.:cool:

:) Hi!
I'm Anna. I'm Italian, but now I live in the U.S. and, you know, I need to learn English if I want survive here! So, please HELP me!

Merħba!

:)Fade-col:)
Hi, everyone, i'm ashma, i'm so gland to come here, i am a Chinese, come from Ning xia province, my hometown is very beautiful,now, i'm working at beijing, our Capital. Hope i can make many friends here and also prove my english, i have a dream, one day, i can speak fluet english and talk with foreigner freely. Invite my foreign friends to visit my hometown. :)

Hi, everyone, i'm ashma, i'm so gland to come here, i am a Chinese, come from Ning xia province, my hometown is very beautiful,now, i'm working at beijing, our Capital. Hope i can make many friends here and also prove my english, i have a dream, one day, i can speak fluet english and talk with foreigner freely. Invite my foreign friends to visit my hometown. :)

Hi, I am Ivy from China.
Nice to meet you all!
Is there anybody watching the second season of PRISON BREAK?
How is it going this time?

Hello!
my name is stayyoung. i'm form china. i'm now studying international trade at nanchang university. jiangxi province. i am very glad to have come across with this nice website and i am sure i can get a lot of help in learning english from this website.
tks.
stayyoung

Hello there!

I am Cambodian (Khmer) but staying in the Philippines, Asia.. Hope to learn somethings new here! Great day!!

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
hello to all the members,

this is m. iyer with all of you all. i am a teacher her in Abu Dhabi working in "Our Own English High School". I though this website will be useful for all the students so i have registered myself, in this site.

thankyou very much for accepting me as a member.

Hello everyone,

My name is Yew-Hoong and I'm from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

I wish to improve my English by joining the forum and I'm planning to sign up for the TESOL next year.

I'm working in a travel agency under the tour operations department. My nature of works are more related to tour planning, tour costing, bookings and etc. Mainly based on back office.

Please feel free to correct my English whenever you want.

Bye !

Hello everybody,
May my entry finds all the users of this site in the best of their health and wealth.
i am here with a hope to understand the different usage of the language english.
i hope to make a lot of friends,to learn from them and share if possible.
Let us all together make a wonderful sharing world.
Wish my journey be a never ending one.

Thanking you everyone,
raylish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back