New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dezy,

;-) Can Somebody help me analysed this sentence please: David was driving to Dallas when his ancient pickup dropped its transmission in the middle of I-20.

Thank you:)

helle everyone
I am a new member here
I am from china. I'd like to make friends with all of you !
my msn :aaooqpmh@hotmail.com
looking forward to your replies.
with many thanks!!

Hi everyone. I'm Mark and just moved to Kansas City. I was hoping someone could help me find the latin phrase for "to win the hearts and minds"

Hi, I'm Alex, from China Beijing.
I'm a musichead, guitarhead, webhead...
If you love music, contact me!

Hi everybody

Hello:-D
I am çakır from Turkey...
I am an English teacher in a high school.
Here is amazing:up:

Hello I'm Cristina my nick name is Chio

Hi everybody I hope we can practice English and learn from each other :oops:
I feel strange and nervous :shock: because is my first letter in this forum,I hope you understand,I'm from Peru :-D :-D :-D If you need my help,just let me know;-)
Chio

Re: help me please

thanks to all

i am a man from lebanon

i can speek english but so bad it u can help me to talk this languge
so please help .

Hello Everbody,

I'm an ESL teacher in Vancouver, BC. My favourite areas are writing, pronunciation and grammar. As a general ESL classroom teacher, specific skills teacher, tutor and teacher trainer, I enjoy exchanging information and stories. This summer I had the opportunity to work in a language lab which enhanced and reinforced what students are doing in their classes. Some students loved it, others couldn't stand it - what generally happens when something good comes around!!

I also enjoy teacher training because it helps me to see how language learning operates from the point of view of the learner, teacher and teacher trainer - up and down the stack. This keeps me current in my own teaching as well. And, one day, I hope to master Chinese.

Have a great Labour Day weekend, and maybe I will get to chat with some of you in time.

Regards,
AV:)

Hi!
My name is Sylwia. I'm New person.I the Polish women but now I live in Great Britain(London) with my family for one year.Sorry for my English.:oops: I know it's no good by I want still learning. I think this forum is great idea!
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:

Hi everybody i am from turkey , i come to los angeles to improve my english, and to make new friends. :cool:

Hello everybody,
I'm Meng Lai doing post-graduate in English Language Teaching and Learning. Currently, I'm doing SLA and Computer Application in ESOL. Is there anybody who can share views about Universal Grammar, Interlanguage, CA and EA ( Error Analysis ) in tenses analysis?
Responses are most welcome.

Thank you.

Regards,
:) Meng Lai

Hello, I'm Chrisalor, very interested in language, not only English, but other languages, too. I'm very pleased to have found this site. Best wishes to all.:)

Again, I'm Chrisalor and very happy to join you. I'm very interested in languages, not only English, but others as well. Best wishes to all.

dear all
my name is osama i am in 22 i live in palestine
i like lerning english very much, and i am very very happy have found this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back