New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
Hi ! everybody
I am from Vietnam - 20 years old - have no boyfriend .
I would like to learn E and make friends to all that's why I apply to this program .

Hi everybody

am from India

Great site !
New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:

Hi Everybody
I'm from India
Greate site

Kndly verify

Kindly verify the following letter (it's very urgent)

Sub: Consideration on Salary Revise.

Sir,

As you may be aware, I have been faithfully served our organization since 1994. Initially I was placed as an assistant to our Logistics Manager Mr. xxx who resigned. During these days I was handling various tasks including stock inventory, receipt and issuance of items, coordination with the vendors, survey of the market for quotations, comparisons of price list, office correspondence, involved actively in the stores as well as handled numerous job sites in a professional and efficient manner. Eventually I was placed in the stores, looking after the abovementioned store activities and additionally calculating and preparing monthly payroll cards for the store employees.

After my marriage and due to the demise of my parents, my responsibilities to my family and siblings have increased tenfold. I have to support my dependants and my family. Furthermore, I had to pay heavy medical bills on my wife’s and my treatment.

I would like to bring to your attention that I have had only two salary increments of BD.24 since I joined our organization. Presently, my salary is only $xxx. I request you to look into this and consider a revision of my salary and increments. With all the effort that I have put into the organization, I trust that my burden will be halved with a revision.

Thanking you

Sincerely yours,

JRD

Hi Friends i M from India ....hope to have fun learning with u all

hi friends........
i rajeev ranjan, an INDIAN....i was searching a site for learning english for long time , but i was not satisfied by anye one.....but when i got this then my search ended.
its a superb site........

Hi everyone ,
I am a new member , a lawyer from the Sudan "Heart of Africa" ,
I am also a new commer to IT technology . The main purpose of subscribing in this forum is to gain many goals,the foremost of these goals is to keep uptodate with the new technology .
Regards

Re: Kndly verify

Kindly verify the following letter (it's very urgent)

Sub: Consideration on Salary Revise.

Sir,

As you may be aware, I have been faithfully served our organization since 1994. Initially I was placed as an assistant to our Logistics Manager Mr. xxx who resigned. During these days I was handling various tasks including stock inventory, receipt and issuance of items, coordination with the vendors, survey of the market for quotations, comparisons of price list, office correspondence, involved actively in the stores as well as handled numerous job sites in a professional and efficient manner. Eventually I was placed in the stores, looking after the abovementioned store activities and additionally calculating and preparing monthly payroll cards for the store employees.

After my marriage and due to the demise of my parents, my responsibilities to my family and siblings have increased tenfold. I have to support my dependants and my family. Furthermore, I had to pay heavy medical bills on my wife’s and my treatment.

I would like to bring to your attention that I have had only two salary increments of BD.24 since I joined our organization. Presently, my salary is only $xxx. I request you to look into this and consider a revision of my salary and increments. With all the effort that I have put into the organization, I trust that my burden will be halved with a revision.

Thanking you

Sincerely yours,

JRD

Better to say "I have faithfully served...." Rather than "During these days" say "At that time". All in all, it looks pretty good. (From now on, post such questions in "Ask a Teacher" or "Writing and Esays".

:)

P.S. I used to live in St. Louis, Missouri. I now live in Charlotte, North Carolina.

hi to all the members!

i came from the philippines and currently working here in canada.

so glad to join this site....

Hello everybody!

It's nice to be a member in this forum!

Great forum! Hoping to gain new knowledge from you!

Regards,

engmas_vn

my name is Badmus, from Finland, i just became the member today, so i'm using this privilege to say hello to you there, hehehe.

Hi everyone,
My name's Inez and I live in India. I've recently posted my first reply. Hope it's correct!

Hi All,
My name is William E. from B.C. Canada. I am semi-retired and teach ESL/EFL
Part time.

Hii every1
hii,i am Sonia 4rm oman.i would luv 2 be a memeber of this group.i have just completed my 12th. rite now i am in a search 4 sum uni`s in uk as i am planning 2 do hotel management.

Hi,

My name is Elar, I am from Lima, Peru. I am studying hard to pass Toefl Exam.

OOOXXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back