New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am tutoring a woman in English. Her first language is Russian and she is also fluent in Hebrew. I am looking for a way to teach "antonyms".

Hello,
I am an American stay at home Mom. This year I am home-schooling our last child again. I was hoping for public school this year but it did not work out that way. I am looking for lesson plans/curriculum in English and some help in teaching Spanish as well.
I would love to have an exchange student, preferrable a Spanish speaking student sometime in the future.
I noticed the dates on the messages as being several years old. Maybe that will change soon?
I hope I can be of some help to someone else as well as receive help for myself.
I am looking forward to messages. Talk to you soon!

Hi all, glad to be here :-D

Hi y'all.
I am from India. I love English even though I don't get good marks in it.
What I really want, is to be tested. I want to know whether or not I really am a doofus in English!!!
See ya!;-)

Hi all,

I'm Vietnamese, a beautifull country in the Southeast Asia. Vietnamese people are struggling to speak English fluently.

Now I'm working in Malaysia, a member of Southeast Asia as well. Unlike Vietnam, Malaysian use English as their Office languague. I hope in five years time, Vietnamese can also speak English as well as other countries.

Last but not least, nice to be here with you, hope you'l share your valued experience to everyone.

HI, my name is Claudia from Argentina. I am new in this but I would like to meet somebody who likes chatting and exchanging knowledge about ourselves?

Hi everyone
Im Michael but my online nickname is mikbourne. Im from a very small island in the Caribbean, St. Vincent. I have just completed my advance courses at the St. Vincent Community College.
I really do hope to enjoy this site...

Hello everybody,
I am Kirtan Shrestha from Nepal, aged 23. I am a Commerce Graduate. Being quite new to this site, I don't know much about the features regarding how I can be benefited to the maximum...so it would be a great help for me if one of the experienced ones can guide me along with my personal efforts.
The day has just passed but the enthusiasm and feelings hasn't So "HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY" to all the people out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)
Lots of regards,
Kirtan Shrestha
:-D

Hello Everyone,

My name is Anil Kumar and I am from India. I am very keen to learn English from the lovely community. Thank you in advance.

chichak

hello
Iam a newcomer in this sait. please help me to familier with you
:flasings:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back