New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Le,I'm a Vietnamese and glad to make friends with everybody
My English is too bad so I try to improve my English, please help me to improve it

Hi every body,
it is very nice to find that great help to every one who want bigan a new time of his life trying to find new way and new frendis can make him over his problems.
I am so happy to find such a graet site, make me biuld my new language.
my name is lala
31 yaers old
female
working as procuement assistant
thank you for this great help.
lala

Hello everybody. This is the best site to learn English I have ever seen.
I am going to use it as well as I can. I am a college student who is learning English translation.
It is difficult for me to learn English because in my country Iran, English is used rarely and it is somehow my very foreign language. But I want to learn it well, so I have a lot of things to learn.
Farewell every one ! !

Last edited:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Greetings from Jordan, MN, USA
I am looking for information on an old idiom that I've heard around here, which apparently friends from other parts of the country haven't heard before... anybody heard of the term "spinordy"? Just trying to find some proof of it's existence! Thanks!

Hi Friends,

I am abhishek from Mumbai(India) working with a financial organisation.I Want to hone my command on English,so I will need help from all of you.looking forward to have a fabulous time in this fantastic site....

Abhishek

p.s. -U can also find mistakes in above lines ...and post them.it will be a graet help.

I'm from romania and i'm just looking friends, English speakers in order to improve my language skills!

I wish you all the best!

Hello All
Glad I found this. Does anyone have an guidance for a formerly "burned-out" teacher coming back into the field after 6-8 years of hiatus? After years of extensive travel overseas, a full background in Ed & Developmental Psych, and an upcomming TEFL /TESOL certification course, I'm nervous; but I have a strong desire to arrange living overseas part of every year teaching ESL to young children.:)

Hello!

My name is Danielle. I grew up speaking both English and Spanish. I've always loved helping family members and friends with English.

I'm thankyou.
I'm from China.
My English is poor, so I can't introduce myself very well in English.
I'm sorry!
I wanna to learn Enlish with you all.
Thankyou thank you all!

Hi, My name is Jessaka, and I live in the U.S. I am trying to teach English to some Vietnamese monks, and so I came her to find help with my own language.

Alanliberty

G'Day, All;

I'm a retired general insurance agent living in PA with my
old guy dog, Max.
I just came to this site to find the word I have forgotten
which describes the closing message for a letter i.e.
Very Truly Yours or Sincerely.
I know that the opening is called the salutation, but at
times, the steel trap of my brain resembles a seive.

I would appreciate your help.
Sincerely, Alan <><

Hello all ESL members,

My name is Akabane which is my family name as Japanese adults seldom use their first name I hesitate to show my first name.

I've been learnign English for many years but I know that it is still a long way to go.

I often have questions on English usage or meaning when tackling with English. That's why I joined this ESL Forum.

So the first thing I'd like to do is to go to the Ask a Teacher Now!

Regards,

Akabane

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
hi ! everybody . You know , i am very happy when joining with you . And now I would like to introduce myself as :
My full name is NGO THUY HOANG KHUYEN - 20 years old .- have no boyfriend . I am now working as the position of the receptionist at the Hotel .You know , My hobbies are all people' :)-D ) ( cooking, listening music , eating ( junk food ) , ......without limiting .And my loved proverb is " Please live for everybody ".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back