New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello i am new and i join to this forum to learn better english. Iwant to know more confused verbs like borrow and lend for example

hello I iam again, I am 30 and Iam bulgarian, I want to improve my english especially in conversations and writing, grammar too for finding better job

Hi everybody,
I come from Vietnam and my name is Trang Nguyen. I like to eat Strawberry very much, so my family usually call me by this name.:) I am now a student at college in USA. However, I don't speak Engklish well. I would like to make relationship with all of you to improve my English such as writting, reading, and listening. You all take care and I am loking forward to hearing from you soon. Bye.:lol:

Hi everybody I am an English man, married to a lovely Chinese lady, and would like to help her to learn more English, can anybody help me to help her please?

Hi
I am Abdul samad from India ,I am doing my masters in computer application.
I joined this forum bcos I want to enhance my english communication skills
by interacting with various members and teachers.
I request u all please do mail me if u have something to discuss .

thank u
bye

Hi everybody, I am from Iraq and I am so happy for visiting this great site
From daily bombing and killing in my country we learn to live in fire.
[/B][/B]

hi everyone
my name is Ebaa im 26 yeaars old ,im from Syria but living in USA .
i hope to improving my english with u ,and enjoy here .

New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hello to everyone my name is Pamela, I have 3 kids 2 boys and 1 girl Dedrick 13, Martavious 10 & Terrionna 7. I'm married but seperated and have been since March 2006. It's been hard for me but I'm still trying to focus on my kids and doing my work online. I live in Hemet, CA.

Hi everyone,
My name is Junia (I´m a girl) and I am 27 years old. I lived in Canada for four years but I am back in Brazil (Belo Horizonte). I am currently studying to take a University of Cambridge exam. It is the CAE (Certificate in Advenced English) and I am quite nervous. If you have any tips to help me, it would be great!
Thank you!:)

Last edited:
Hi everybody, I am from Iraq and I am so happy for visiting this great site
From daily bombing and killing in my country we learn to live in fire.
[/B][/B]
Hi,guy.What happen in your country always makes me feel very sorrowful.Iraqi people are very strong,I truly appreciate you.Wish the world is peace eternally.:)

Hello everyone,
my name is Marcin and I come from Poland.
I teach English in a rural high school near Cracow.

Hi everyone, new to all of this, wanted to say Hi! I have just taken a CELTA course at reading TVU,UK but am wondering if I made the right choice. I dont have a BA or MA and all the jobs i want to go for seem to have this as a minimum requirement, any suggestions would be most welcome.

Living in Reading, looking to work abroad, really want to get some more teaching experience but face the old catch 22 situation.

C'est la vie i suppose. Hope to talk to some or all of you soon.

dave oliver .....a happy manc!:)

Hello everyone!
I am from Kyrgyzstan. I am kyrgyz and I teach English.Interesting, isn't it?
I have been working as a teacher for 6 years.For the time being I am working at the university.WOW! :-D
Well,this is good.
I am a new member. I 've decided to join this forum while looking for some short stories, and texts for elemantary and pre-intermediate students.I still can't find them.THere are some but with payment. SInce credit card system is not used in our country, it's difficult to find and get books. If anyone has old books or something like I am looking for, or sites where I can get for free, please, let me know.
Thank you

New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hi I'm a retired old guy who is trying to do some writing. I have not done any since college nearly 50 years ago. Need some help with very basic punctuation.
Specifically---
"Dad is probably still in town".......but I want to say
"Dads probly still in town"........Is there an apostrophe after the 's' on Dads and what about probly. Is it okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back