New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi every one!
i'm glad to be here see so many people from the world. a chinese man,just be here to improve my english and to make some priends.thanks!

Good day to all,

:-D I would like to introduce myself to you. My name is Ali, I am from Saudi Arabia. I am 27 years old;-)

I hope me to be welcomed to you.:?:

regards,

Ali

Re: nice to meet you

Hello everybody
Im very fun had member UsingEnglish. Im from Vietnamese and mean language me vietnamese. So i wish all friend help me learn english. I want talk with all everybody. But i really i speak english not bad. Can you help me learn english? Thank you very much! my address: hoa_friendly@yahoo.com

Hello,
I'm a part-time English teacher at a local college, and I have ESL students in every class. I hope to gain some new insight about ESL and learn new techniques to make my ESL students successful in my class.
Techwrite

Hi my name is Jacqueline and I live in New Mexico.
I am 24 years old and within the past month I have finally enrolled in college. I am studying for my Master of Arts in Education, Special Education, Cross Categorical. I have been out of school since I was 18 years old and am having to re-learn everything.
I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and for the additional help that I will need along with whatever help I can offer to this forum.
Thank you,
Jacqueline :)

hi

Hi..
my name is .. (i asshamed to write my original name)
just call me appocalips.
i'm from Jakarta, Indonesia.
Like Imany, i'm a researcher too, but my focus in bio-tech research.
i would like to improve my english skills, i really appreciate if you want to correct
my wrong grammars or spells.
thaks a lot.
my regard to all members..
:hi:

Hello friends

I am new member this community. Mi name is Mauro and I am pleased of be located this place.

Greeting,

Mauro

Hi, I am Fred from China. Wonderful site with a great deal of information I need:)

Hi!!
My name is georgeth caero and I’m form Bolivia
I live in Mexico and I’m studying to become an English teacher at the UNAM university.
I also work as an English teacher.
I would love to meet people for all over the world to learn and share about teaching, culture, food , music, etc,…

hi everyone, a lot of kids ask me doubts that i tend to become doubtful, so i'm turning to you guys for help!!!
hope this site helps me. btw, i'm from india

hi
I happened to peruse this site while searching for english idioms. I found it interesting, informative and innovative.
Hamid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back