New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
HI!:lol: My name's Nghia.I'm from Vietnam.I want to make friends with everyone.
"A friend in need is a friend indeed";-)

Hello Everyone,
Would you please give your opinion about the following statements?
a) A fluent speaker of English has explicit knowledge of English grammar.
b) A prescriptive grammar is better than a descriptive grammar as it will tell you how to use language.
c) When it comes to acceptability, all it matters is whether you are able to produce grammatical sentences or not.
d) Indian English is just an ungrammatical variety of English.

Hi everybody,

I'm a newbie here. Really happy to make friends to all of you. I'm from Vietnam. I'm a teacher of English in a primary school.
Hope to have help from you all!

Cheers,

Scarletrose.

New Members
Hi, everybody, I am Joanna. Nice to meet you here, and I think we will have a good time in future. In fact, I am not good at English. That is to say, I have a lot of problem in English, especially in listening and writing. I hope from this website my English can be improved and I can make more friends.:-D

Hello everyone my name is Monic (pronounced like Monique) and I'm from Cincinnati, OH. I have a nine month old gorgeous daughter name Ashiah.

Re: Hello every

Hello to every one, I am new here and would like to know how I go about teaching english her in the Domincan Republic. I am from the USA and I am staying here for alwhile and would like to know how I can start to teach english and how much to charge

Hi everyone, I am from Chile and I am a self-learner. I think that I am going to enjoy this. I won´t tell my age.
H.P.

hi everyone.Im the latest addition to your members.im an English teacher in one of the language centers here in SBMA Subic Freeport Zone, Olongapo City Philippines.Im teaching Koreans.It's a man to man class.;-)

HI,
this is abid from pak , i m 29 i m here to discuss with all of u , because this site has been made for learners , and a one's learns whole life , and by whome he learns he beome his/her teacher so i want u to make me ur teacher or student and its possible only when we discuss with each other on any knowledgable topic
thanks a

Abid siraj

Re: Hello ppl in the house

hello everyone. how are a ya all going:?:. my name is Otabek nick name is Bek. I just join to this Site and hoping to improve my english. and make same friends. please dont be shy to ask qaustions:?: keep it real

New Members
Im a person from Poland.Im 44 ,live in a small town chrzanow near big city Cracow[where I was born].Im merried ,having 4 daughters.I make a lot of mistakes in writing-becourse I learned english about 25 years ago-hehehehe.bez nazwy.jpg

hello to everybody!
i am a girl from Bejing, China!
love the rain in summer!:-D :B-fly:cheers:

Re: This is Iman speaking :)

This is Seako Xu ,nice to see verybody here.

i am 23 an new english learner. i am here for improving my english.

help i can get what i want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back