New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Members - marcela

Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:
Hello !!!
You are right I did not introduce myself yet.
I hope whit your help improve my english
Sorry for all the posible mistakes
Thanks

Hi all.
My name's Anhtu and my English name's Billiard. I come from VietNam, where has some beautiful beach such as Vinh Ha Long Bay, Hoi An and so on.My habit is playing snooker game with my friends, playing badminton, listening music, disconvering computer, chatting (don't have enough time). I like cooking so much, I can introduce for you some Vietnamese traditional foods (easy to eat but not easy to cook:-D). I want to make all friends, especially girls. Nice to talk with you. How about you?

Hi!
Just joined this site, and wanted to introduce myself. I live in Spain, and have recently started teaching English. As it is 4 years since I did a TEFL course, my teaching skills are pretty rusty and I imagine I'll be asking lots of daft questions so I hope you'll be patient with me!
Steph

Hello,dear friends!This is Leo who comes from China.I am an art teacher and work in a university.I join the forum for polishing my poor English and making friends.If you like Chinse culture or want to learn some Chinese,I`d like do my best to help you.You are welcome to China and to be the respect guest at my home!:-D

Re: Interducing Myself

HI, my name is Mohamed A. Mohamed 24 years old , and I am trying my best to become perfect in English reading, speaking, and writing. Therefore, I am attending Minneapolis Community and Technical College in Minnesota. In addition, English is not as easy as the people thinking, yet I believe the person can succeed it if the person has the desire of learning it because as much obtacle to take away from your road you will be close to attain your aim. For instance, before I learn a little bit of english, I never thought that I will learn anything about it, but I see myself now or I am prode of that, and I will continue to do my best. And you know that you feel you are especial then the other people when you can speak two or more than two, and that what I feel.
However, as I said it above the new learner English language must determin and must have the desire to learn hard no matter how many obtacles are standing the way.
I would like to say the TEAM WORK of this site thank you so much for offering this kind of service to the people who speak English as a secong language, and I think it is helpful site for everyone wants to learn English language.
Again thank you.
With my best regards.
Mohamed Abdullah Mohamed
Minnesota-U.S.A.

Last edited:
New Members

Hi,

My name is Lan. I like English very much and at the moment I am working as an interpreter. I find myself a person with very good sense of humour. With that I reckon we can enlighten our lives no end.

Very best regards
Lan

Hi everyone! Im Set!
I wanna improve my English,
so please let me know if you have any good advices for studying English.

See ya!

I'm here for moral support

I'm here to help my girlfriend to progress in her english language skills. I'm sure I will learn from this site also though.

Hi, my name is Tom and I`m an EFL teacher at City of Bath College in the West of England. I have only recently found this site and have found it to be a friendly, useful and well organised site.
When I return to college in September I will certainly encourage my students to join and take part in the site.In the meantime I am happy to be of help to anyone on the site.

Regards Tom

Hi,

Your name just caught my eyes immediately because I like that name. Looooong time ago when I watched the play "Belief in Roses" when we have Anh Tu and Lan Huong, I like both of them.

If you have time, we can talk via yahoo messenger with my account as shown.
Nice to talk to you.
Lan

New Members
:-D Hello everybody
My name is Monica. I'm 31 years old and I'm interested in improving my English. I´m going to continue looking at this website.
See you later.

hi! my name is abdigani Issa from Mombasa, Kenya
i joined ths web to increase my skills about englsih

New comer

Hello everybody!
I'm from Vietnam.
This's a great site.
And I hope everyone'll help me.

ew Members - Introduce yourself here

Hello everyone,
I am a primary Schoolteacher from Chile. I would very much appreciate getting in touch with different people on this web site to exchange views and visions on education.
Hope to hear from you all!
Nelson Troncoso
Chile

Hello teachers,
Who can help with lesson plans for teaching primary school level in all subject areas Such as : English, Math, Spanish, Science, P.E, Art, etc. ?
Any ideas and/or teaching materials and resources will be welcome. Please, forward your reply to :
nelsontsjr@gmail.com
Thanks in advance,
Nelson Troncoso
Chile

Hello, my name's Claire. I found your forum while I was search on Google for spelling tests for members of my site as the awful spelling and grammar of so many people drives me crazy!

I'm far from perfect but I do love my English language and think nowadays spelling and grammar is really terrible, especially amongst the younger generation.

Anyway, I'll have a look about and I love forums so I'm sure I'll be posting lots.

I can't wait to get to know some of you.

Claire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back