New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red5 said:
New Members
:n00b:
Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?
:smilecol:

Hello:)My name is Nikoletta I'm 25 years old,I'm a ceramic-designer. I've haven't been this site before.i'm a hungarian girl and I'have been learning english for 2 years.so my knowledge is not perfect,I just want to talk,get to know some people:)I like films,painting

Red5 said:
New Members
Welcome everyone. 9th mail from Poland. Lukas from Kielce, rather small city.
Nice to be here

hi guys..

im grace.. i joined this site because i think this site will help me and my students improve in speaking english..

help me enjoy my stay here.. tnx a lot!

Hello everyone,
My name is Ateeq Ahmed and I'm Pursuing M.S in computer science at FIU-Miami. I hope to learn good english ,ofcourse with your help,
cheers,
Ateeq

HI,

I'm a gradstudent needing some information about ESL/ELL and bilingual teachers and I was hoping you could help. I noticed that you took TESOL classes. I have some questions I need answered for my grad class and was hoping you could provide me with either some answers or websites to my questions. Please email me if you think you can help me. I've posted my questions to the forum board but I will be happy to send them to you through my personal email.

Thanks,
Leigh Anne

Hi Y'all -- Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm an American (Michigan)English teacher living in South Korea. I've been living here for over nine years. I worked in two private schools for a total of eight years before I wised up ... now I work for EPIK, the national program that puts foreign English teachers into the middle schools. (A great program, by the way!) I'm married to a Korean woman and have a daughter who is 1 and a half. Myself, I am Buddhist; Ilove all sorts of SF, especially Star Trek and Dr. Who. I also enjoy riding my bicycle and traveling.

Anways, it is nice to meet y'all, and I hope to have some interesting discussions while here.

Hello,i am chinese

hi,guys
i am happy to be here.i come from china,a ancient and modern country.i love my country very much and also i love english.i dream one day i can speak beautiful english like a native people. but now my english is very poor.so ,i want to find some friends all in the world to learn english together.of course i will need your help too.
thank you .waiting for your reply

Red5 said:
New Members
hello everyone
my name is Paul, i am french and live in France where i have just retired
Spent the last 27 yrs in England, so should have no major problem with the language, but one is always learning ...
I look forward to both helping and being helped with any "linguistic" matter;
In fact, what directed me to this site is a need to check the origin of an expression : Do i do it here ???
And before doing that i wanted to check if the question had already been asked and the answer been given, but i dont seem to find how to put a search ... can anyone please help ? many thanks in advance
paul

sanjay_nal said:
hi Geetha How r u ? I am Sanjay from I NDIA
Hi Sanjay. Am glad 2 see another Indian around. Would like to know though ur interest in this site, u being an Engineer.:)

It is my first time on the site I am from Aguascalientes Mexico.
I am the person who acquire the software programs licensing from the Institution I work, and I am very interested to lear more english.

I am 46 old man that like cinema, music and reading activities

:cool: I am in contact. Thanks

hi :-D, my name is ivan orta. i'll be 39 years old on August 17. i'm from havana, cuba.... live and work there, as a tranlator for the largest and most important latin american news agency, which is called Prensa Latina. i'd like to improve my english. so, exchanging with others would be useful and also interesting. ah, my username is bookaholik, but i like ivanhoe better. all my friends call me so..... :up:

Hi!!!! How're you?
I'm from Brazil. I'd like to learn English. Can you help me please?
Take care.

ElianeR said:
Hi!!!! How're you?
I'm from Brazil. I'd like to learn English. Can you help me please?
Take care.
Hi Eliane! I'm brazilian too, I don't speak english fluently, but if I can, I'll help you, ok! of what part of Brazil are you from? Abraços (hugs)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back