International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are sitting in it!

Congrats to Amigo for his 8000 posts!!!!!

Excelent work, you're the best, Amigo!!!! :-D:up:

When am I going to reach the 8000 mark? Jesus!

Congrats to Amigo for his 8000 posts!!!!!

Excelent work, you're the best, Amigo!!!! :-D:up: I had lots of help along the way! Thank you, everyone!!!! :)

When am I going to reach the 8000 mark? Only 6,692 more posts to go, Wil!!!! That would make it April 15, 2010!!!! ;-) Jesus! Yes! Be sure to put in a good word for me when you speak with him!!! :cool:
`

Hi everybody! I couldn't check all pages this time! You post too much, especially amigos.

congrats, dear friend! I will not even get to the thousand mark this way....I am always multiqtiing.:cry::cry:

I have bad news....the terrible accident in Madrid Barajas Airport. We still don't' know what exactly happened, but more than 150 got killed.

I was on the airport too! Imagine. I am still out of my wits....:oops::cry:

Hi everybody! I couldn't check all pages this time! You post too much, especially amigos.

congrats, dear friend! I will not even get to the thousand mark this way....I am always multiqtiing.:cry::cry:

I have bad news....the terrible accident in Madrid Barajas Airport. We still don't' know what exactly happened, but more than 150 got killed.

We all feel the loss of those who died in the crash! While any loss of life is terrible, those of us who work with students are especially saddened by the death of so many children! May God take care of all who perished. Amen

Heidita, are you O.K.?
I am really concerned!

CONGRATULATIONS AMIGO, YOU ARE THE MICHAEL PHELPS OF THESE FORUMS!:up:
NEXT TARGET 10000!;-)

Are you sure the halo is not a set of horns????? :cool:

Come on , guys , this is just envy talking.
Where would all of us be if Nain didn't keep us hopping (trying to get him out of some godawful scrape time and again) :-D ?

Actually , his halo is the visible propagation of his inherent charisma

(I really tried , I swear)

Thanks Bea.....for the swearing.

Envy has always been a burden for good-looking men.

Oy , amigo congratulations ! It`s sounds so astonishing ! You`re really one who deserves it ! Wil , I know it exactly - it`ll be soooooon - because you`re really can sort out things ! Oi , I forgeted to add SUDH - he`s amazing , toooooooooooo.........

And - Heidita , I`m really sorry for that accident - If there is something I can`t stand , so it`s people`s death or injuries .... I`m so sorry .....
Hope you`re OK !!!

Amigo!!! Congrats on your 8000 post mark!! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heidi!! Good to hear from you. I thought of you when I watched the news on TV......Good to know that you are fine.

Hey amigo,
the whole Arizona must be celebrating your achievement.
Give us some glimpses of your felicitation ceremony.

Amigos , sweetie, I did congratulate you on the rhyming :bday:part, but won't be enough!

I wanted to give you all this :bday::popcorn::new-bday::cheers:

Love from Spain to the greatest, the wonderfullest, the marvelesest, ...jejeje:up:

Amigos , sweetie, I did congratulate you on the rhyming :bday:part, but won't be enough!

I wanted to give you all this :bday::popcorn::new-bday::cheers:

Love from Spain to the greatest, the wonderfullest, the marvelesest, ...jejeje:up:
Welcome back Heidita, we really missed you. In your absence, another two beauties have joined the forums, and we are now goind to hold a beauty pageant in the Cafe. Hope the crown goes to you!:up:

Welcome back Heidita, we really missed you. In your absence, another two beauties have joined the forums, and we are now goind to hold a beauty pageant in the Cafe. Hope the crown goes to you!:up:

I did say you are the best, didn't I? jejeje;-)

WEll, but I woudl like to know.....who are the others? :snipersm:grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No competence permitted :argue:

I did say you are the best, didn't I? jejeje;-)

WEll, but I woudl like to know.....who are the others? :snipersm:grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No competence permitted :argue:
The other two in the mother's competition are Beascarpetta(have you watched her Avatar recently) and Shalstudent!:cool:

The other two in the Miss UserEnglish.com are Azami Asli and Miss Solero Exotic(she dropped Nain for some inscrupulous fellow)!;-)

The judges for the competition are Amigos4, Proof.beh and Wil_Ibanez!
The winner would win a centrefold place in the GQ magazine!:roll:

Last edited:
Hey, that's cool! it's an honor for me to be a judge for the competition. But if Sud is not the judge...I guess he will be the host!

Hey, that's cool! it's an honor for me to be a judge for the competition. But if Sud is not the judge...I guess he will be the host!
The host would be Nain(he is very very very popular amongst ladies and very very very gentleman say the ladies!).:cool:

The host would be Nain(he is very very very popular amongst ladies and very very very gentleman say the ladies!).:cool:

Thanks Sudh.

As you are the one with the halo and the rising sun, and like all lesser mortals I too salute the rising one, I pass the baton to you. :scatter:
:drinking:

Thanks Sudh.

As you are the one with the halo and the rising sun, and like all lesser mortals I too salute the rising one, I pass the baton to you. :scatter:
:drinking:
What a fine gentleman you are, Nain!!!:roll: You would make a wonderful Master of Ceremonies!!! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back