International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would someone please give Asli his cup of cappuccino???????? He has been waiting a very long time! :)

Yes ! Thank you Wil :) - thanks veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery much !!!
You was quite right , with your help I found it easy !!!
As you can see I put my photo to my avatar - Do someone like it ?
Oh please , don`t say no :) ! Now Amigo I`m busy with my avatar , so I can wait a bit for my cappucino :-D;-) !!!

Yes ! Thank you Wil :) - thanks veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery much !!!
You was quite right , with your help I found it easy !!!
As you can see I put my photo to my avatar - Do someone like it ?
Oh please , don`t say no :) ! Now Amigo I`m busy with my avatar , so I can wait a bit for my cappucino :-D;-) !!!
Nicely done, Asli! Now you will have lots of people dropping by to visit you on your profile page!!! :up:

I see that you would like to become a doctor. What type of doctor would you like to become?

Cheers,
Amigo

Would someone please give Asli his cup of cappuccino?

Amigos,sweetheart , isn't Asli a "she" ? Here is you cappuccino,dear? What about a slice of cake to go with it? :-D

By the way, welcome to the forum,Asli.Your avatar is lovely.:up:

Welcome to the forums Asli. Pleased to see someone from the hometown of Samy Yusuf!
Ok guys! get me involved here!! what do I have to say in such a place??!

Amigo , thank you - you`re very attentive ! It`s true I`ll be a doctor , still on second year at Uni .I just don`t decided precisely - gynaecologist isn`t bad - anyway I want to help people as much as I can !!!
Oooh , beascarpetta , it`s very kind of you - I think cake is suits me:lol:!
I`m very glad to hear this from YOU !!!

Amigo , thank you - you`re very attentive ! It`s true I`ll be a doctor , still on second year at Uni .I just don`t decided precisely - gynaecologist isn`t bad - anyway I want to help people as much as I can !!!
Oooh , beascarpetta , it`s very kind of you - I think cake is suits me:lol:!
I`m very glad to hear this from YOU !!!
Hey Asli, by becoming Gynaecologist, you would be able to help only half the population!;-)
I would suggest you become a Cardiologist! That way you can help all!:up:

Oooh , Sudh , you`re right as always - but my elder sister is already
Cardiologist ;-) ! And I don`t want to repeat her !!! And it`s only prediction to be Gynaecologist ... It`s to early for me to decide ...
But I can follow advices - What do you think more useful and health-giving apart from Cardiologist ?

Oooh , Sudh , you`re right as always - but my elder sister is already
Cardiologist ;-) ! And I don`t want to repeat her !!! And it`s only prediction to be Gynaecologist ... It`s to early for me to decide ...
But I can follow advices - What do you think more useful and health-giving apart from Cardiologist ?
Onchologist!:roll:

hey sudhiiiii!!!! sweety...:-D could you Please show me your picture??? I am soo so so sosososososososososoooooooooo curious!!!!!

you could send me a private messenger!!!

kiss isa

hey sudhiiiii!!!! sweety...:-D could you Please show me your picture??? I am soo so so sosososososososososoooooooooo curious!!!!! Really :shock::shock::shock:

you could send me a private messenger!!! I am sending Nain as messanger!;-)

kiss isa :-o(I would certainly):oops:
You are curious!:roll::?::cry:

I thought you were Isabella!;-):-D

isa is the short form of isabella... why Nain?? I wanna see you NOT nain!!! Please
Nain is such a handsome fellow, with flowery English and a sense of humour and what not! Also, he knows how to please girls.
I am not that smart, handsome etc. etc. and English... erm no good.

I am not that smart, handsome etc. etc. and English... erm no good.

This is so not true,Isabella - do not believe one word of what Sudh is saying:-D

That said , would you please tread gently around Nain.

He is married and off-limits.

the ugly, awful men are much more interesting than any others... I love them...:-D

COme on Candy man...

Show me homie!!:-D;-);-);-)

the ugly, awful men are much more interesting than any others... I love them...:-D

COme on Candy man...

Show me homie!!:-D;-);-);-)
Isa(may I call by this short sweet name?), you were telling us about your trip to Thailand! You asked us not to sleep... we kept awake!
Also, there are few lines on this in Urdu:
Bade dhyan se sun raha tha zamana,
tum he so gay kahani kehte kehte!

The world was listening to you very attentively,
it is you who fell asleep telling your story!

Kindly commence your serial story!:up:

Last edited:
the ugly, awful men are much more interesting than any others... I love them...:-D ;-)

I'll have you know Sudh is breathtaking ( a pity I'm married)
but he is quite reluctant to show his picture
you know,he hates being picked up for his looks

I'll have you know Sudh is breathtaking ( a pity I'm married)
but he is quite reluctant to show his picture
you know,he hates being picked up for his looks
Bea the teacher passes a stricture,
SUDH show not your picture,
ye shall not be picked up for looks,
but you would better be known for your books!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back