International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
what?? You are just all tooo shy that' s all.... Why??? nowbody knows you or would ever see you sometimes so put all a picture from you in the international coffee!!!!!!:-D;-)

lg isabella

Posting pics here is a bit difficult.........you will have to check individual avataars.

yeah I mean the avators.... Put all a picture from you in the Avator, like nain did it!!!!

Nain to your PM: I am not that good in flirting with a boy who does NOT speak the same language as I do!!!!!

If anybody has some tips of how to flirt with a boy please help me:-D:);-):cool::cool:

yeah I mean the avators.... Put all a picture from you in the Avator, like nain did it!!!!

Nain to your PM: I am not that good in flirting with a boy who does NOT speak the same language as I do!!!!!

If anybody has some tips of how to flirt with a boy please help me:-D:);-):cool::cool:

The book on "non-verbal communication" should be helpful.

Hello everyone, My name's Sutarmaji. I go by Maji. I'm from Bandung, Indonesia. I'm a seaman. Right now, I'm in Stockholm. It's cloudy here now after short rain.

Good to meet you in The International Cafe.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Hello everyone, My name's Sutarmaji. I go by Maji. I'm from Bandung, Indonesia. I'm a seaman. Right now, I'm in Stockholm. It's cloudy here now after short rain.

Dear Sutarmaji67, (or Maji as you call yourself)
Welcome to the forums! Here in this International Cafe, you would be served everything and anything except Coffee! The Chef has undergone some surgery and has been prescribed 8 hours rest! Usually the Chef of this Cafe Amigos4, welcomes the new guests but in his absence I am supposed to do this job. So feel free to order anything you want, Verses, jokes, questions, answer to questions on subjects unheard of, tease the forum girls, be gunfired by the girls etc.
The official vehicle of the forums is an Emirate Camel which speaks Arabic, and is driven by one Scientist called Proof.beh from Tabriz, Iran. Hope to see you in next post.

for the forums,

SUDHKAMP
(THE SELF APPOINTED, TIPLESS WAITER OF THE FORUM)

Hey, Maji! Welcome to the Cafe'! If you like to have fun while meeting great people then look no further! You have found the right thread!

Feel free to contribute your comments, questions, and suggestions at any time! We are here to assist you! :up:

Cheers,
Amigo

Welcome to the Forums, Maji! well, I used to be a normal person before I joined the forums, but 2 months of intense posting are already driving me insane! :-D
Just kidding, I'm having a terrific time here, the members are very friendly and when I'm too stressed I join Amigo and his little troop in "Fun and Games" :up:
And about the avatars, I uploaded my picture, but that cat is way cutter than me!

Hey, Maji! You are so welcomed to the forum! :) We also are looking forward to seeing your activity around here! Each of us was hopping to have an extended proficiency of English someday in the future, and now we all are at a level which allows us to talk to one another without difficulties we got in the past!

I'm Detective P who is on the prowl to stick up for all of your things! :-D

cheers,
P

Hey, Maji! You are so welcomed to the forum! :) We also are looking forward to seeing your activity around here! Each of us was hopping to have an extended proficiency of English someday in the future, and now we all are at a level which allows us to talk to one another without difficulties we got in the past!

I'm Detective P who is on the prowl to stick up for all of your things! :-D

cheers,
P
Oh great Camel rider, the upcoming scientist from Tabriz,praise be thy virtue. Pray help us find the cause for the change of Avtar of the forum Playboy Nain, using your detective skills! Is is this change caused by something exotic! Prayreport at your earliest the James Bond 007 of the forums.
Eagerly awaiting your report!

for the forums,

SUDHKAMP

Oooh ! Hello to everyone !:) I`m from Azerbaijan - it`s very hot now -
The sun is shining so ridiculous ... Though it`s windy in evenings !!!
I love this thread very much - because I`m loving cappucino - can I have one ;-)?
By the way Alireza , I`m glad that you`re from South-Azerbaijan - because my parents from there , too !:)

Oh great Camel rider, the upcoming scientist from Tabriz,praise be thy virtue. Pray help us find the cause for the change of Avtar of the forum Playboy Nain, using your detective skills! Is is this change caused by something exotic! Prayreport at your earliest the James Bond 007 of the forums.
Eagerly awaiting your report!

for the forums,

SUDHKAMP

Ohh, Sudh! I think Nain was asked by MSE to change his exotic avatar to the real one which now you see on the left side!

Ps. his mustache reminds me of Hercule Poirot's! :-D:)

If Amigo and Sudh set the real pictures of them as their avatars, you'll see my picture as well! ;-)

P

Oooh ! Hello to everyone !:) I`m from Azerbaijan - it`s very hot now -
The sun is shining so ridiculous ... Though it`s windy in evenings !!!
I love this thread very much - because I`m loving cappucino - can I have one ;-)?
By the way Alireza , I`m glad that you`re from South-Azerbaijan - because my parents from there , too !:)

Oh! I'm shocked by hearing your parents are from my land! It's so nice to meet you, Asil!

I welcome your entrance to the forum and hope that you have great memories with us!

Cheers,
P

Azami Asli, welcome to the International Cafe'! Your cup of cappucino will be delivered shortly!
Your username has a nice, friendly sound!!! What would you like us to call you? Do you have a shortened version of your username?

Cheers,
Amigo

Hi, everyone how are we today,can I plesae get a cupptchenoe.I love it:cool:

Hello Roukaya, you are welcome to the forums!
You can look forward for any kind of help in this cafe!
All the regulars are sure and eager to help new members. Just keep visiting!

Cheers(amigo style):cool:

Hello, Roukaya! Welcome to the International Cafe'...the home of international friendship! I hope you will visit us often! Your cup of cappucino will be delivered to your table as soon as I complete the pizza order for the Algerian soccer team! :up:

Cheers,
Amigo

Hello, Roukaya! Welcome to the International Cafe'...the home of international friendship! I hope you will visit us often! Your cup of cappucino will be delivered to your table as soon as I complete the pizza order for the Algerian soccer team! :up:

Cheers,
Amigo
Please don't forget to tip this poor waiter, when he brings that horrible peppered cappucino prepared by the Olympic entangled Chef!:cry:

Please don't forget to tip this poor waiter, when he brings that horrible peppered cappucino prepared by the Olympic entangled Chef!:cry:
Order the 'Gold Medal Cappuccino'... it is an International favorite in the Cafe'! :up:

Order the 'Gold Medal Cappuccino'... it is an International favorite in the Cafe'! :up:
And don't forget to order some Beijing delicacies amigos has learnt recently!(the number of cockroaches and rats has decreased in recent times);-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back