International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now you see me!!!!:-D;-) In the avator... But now I wanna see you guys!!!! so put your photos in the Avator!!!!!!;-);-):-D:cool::cool:

Wwww! You are so cute! I'm afraid of my face to show it to you! :-D:lol:

P

HelloOoOoOoOoOo, congrats to mr Sudhkamp for his 3000 posts, way to go, man, your work has been beautiful! :-D:up:

Congratulations, Sudh! It took more experience for you to work out your English problems and from now on you are a professional speaker of English! But for God's sake be patient when typing!

P

Well done, Sudh! We arrived on these forums at the same moment and you have, all the same, got more ten times my number of posts. Good job :cool::up:

Well done, Sudh! We arrived on these forums at the same moment and you have, all the same, got more ten times my number of posts. Good job :cool::up:

By the way, phil, I really forgot to tell that I was reading those books when I was 16! They both were translated into Farsi! ;-)

P

By the way, phil, I really forgot to tell that I was reading those books when I was 16! They both were translated into Farsi! ;-)

P

I had a bit guessed this; wanted to be sure, though. If you have some books that seem interesting to you, let me know then. :) I daresay that so far, my best book that I read has been The Importance of Being Earnest of Oscar Wilde. I tell, maybe some, or even you, would like to get a great play

I had a bit guessed this; wanted to be sure, though. If you have some books that seem interesting to you, let me know then. :) I daresay that so far, my best book that I read has been The Importance of Being Earnest of Oscar Wilde. I tell, maybe some, or even you, would like to get a great play

My sister says that her best book that she been reading it for many times is Pharaoh's doctor! I sure know that this book is republished for more than 51 times! :shock:

P

Amigos dear, I dont think your wife would permit that "something really special ."
Thanks for looking out for me, Nain! I guess that means Bea will have to give me something really awful! Any suggestions??? :lol::lol:

Thanks for looking out for me, Nain! I guess that means Bea will have to give me something really awful! Any suggestions??? :lol::lol:
An epitaph on the whole incident!:cool:

It is Bea who is suppose to get something awful..........will have to check with Mrs A what she considers awful. My strong advice is dont ask her....what if she just ties a ribbon on you and sends a thank you note to Bea.:lol:

It is Bea who is suppose to get something awful..........will have to check with Mrs A what she considers awful. My strong advice is dont ask her....what if she just ties a ribbon on you and sends a thank you note to Bea.:lol:
And she may tie that ribbon at a place most awful!:roll::cool:;-):-D

I prefer a blue ribbon tied in a double knot!!! ;-)
Mind you they use red ribbon and scissors at innaugural ceremony to cut and declare 'it' open for all!;-)

Mind you they use red ribbon and scissors at innaugural ceremony to cut and declare 'it' open for all!;-)
As long as they don't use a shovel when they declare 'it' open, I will be fine! ;-)

As long as they don't use a shovel when they declare 'it' open, I will be fine! ;-)
They may use shaving tackle to make affairs smooth!:-D

They may use shaving tackle to make affairs smooth!:-D
Ouch!!! I sure hope they use a sharp blade! :shock:

Have you seen any good movies lately? I need to rent a video this weekend!

I watch movies rarely and that too after reading a lot about them. I like English movie, 'How green was my valley', 'One flew over the cuckoo's nest' etc. I cannot recall more at this point of time!

Don't you watch movies on TV channels? You have to just hunt good titles on net, they give their schedule every week in advance!

Come on guys let's see your faces!!!!!!;-) PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
POR FAVOR!!!!!!
BITTEEEE!!!!!!
S'IL VOUS PLAIT!!!!!!

COME ON PROOF SHOW YOUR FACE!!!
:roll:;-):-D:)

Come on guys let's see your faces!!!!!!;-) PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
POR FAVOR!!!!!!
BITTEEEE!!!!!!
S'IL VOUS PLAIT!!!!!!

COME ON PROOF SHOW YOUR FACE!!!
:roll:;-):-D:)

:silly:

what?? You are just all tooo shy that' s all.... Why??? nowbody knows you or would ever see you sometimes so put all a picture from you in the international coffee!!!!!!:-D;-)

lg isabella

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back