International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have to know that we are an utterly spontaneous family!!:-D;-)
so we decided to go to the Perhentian Isalnds... THese are two islands, one big and one small.. really small one could cross it in 15minutes:)

It was much hotter than in Bangkok.:icecream: I can just say that the Perhentian Islands are really recommendable for your next journey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One can go diving or just snorchling: I saw a group of turtles which ate seagrass near our beach, they didn't had fear, one could swimm with them!! It was fantastic!!! Furthermore, We saw sharks 5 or more small,grey/white sharks.. that was so coooll!!!!

to be continued.... I have to go for lunch.. i am coming right back after it!!;-)

How is the free download possible, Bea? :?:

Come to visit me, my buddy! Iran is an ocean of free downloading choices including movies, songs and softwares! I got more than 200 movies downloaded for free since the summer started up to now!! I'm so eager to download 'Body of lies' which is an upcoming 2008 American feature film by Ridley Scott and is a real hit by presence of Leonardo DiCaprio and Russell Crowe!:-D

P

Intermission :popcorn:

Come to visit me, my buddy! Iran is an ocean of free downloading choices including movies, songs and softwares! I got more than 200 movies downloaded for free since the summer started up to now!! I'm so eager to download 'Body of lies' which is an upcoming 2008 American feature film by Ridley Scott and is a real hit by presence of Leonardo DiCaprio and Russell Crowe!:-D

P

P, production house for "Body of Lies" would get jitters reading your post.

you have to know that we are an utterly spontaneous family!!:-D;-)
so we decided to go to the Perhentian Isalnds... THese are two islands, one big and one small.. really small one could cross it in 15minutes:)

It was much hotter than in Bangkok.:icecream: I can just say that the Perhentian Islands are really recommendable for your next journey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One can go diving or just snorchling: I saw a group of turtles which ate seagrass near our beach, they didn't had fear, one could swimm with them!! It was fantastic!!! Furthermore, We saw sharks 5 or more small,grey/white sharks.. that was so coooll!!!!

to be continued.... I have to go for lunch.. i am coming right back after it!!;-)

We all missed you madam Exotic! So it seems you got a great time with your journeys in this summer and I count you in as one of the most busiest guys being involved with taking summer vocations! I am going to come up to you about this! ;-)

P

well actually there were just fights with those tiny glibbery leeches that bite you in the skin to gain blood from you!!!! berk:-o
we did JUngle trekkings... one at midnight: we saw a tiger ;-) and small birds sleeping in the trees:-D.. but I had not to fight with the tiger.. otherwise I wouldn't be hear anymore:-?

From Kuala Lumpur, which is great for shopping tours:-D;-), we flew over to Borneo, where one really gets thin and thinner... (look at me).

The milk shakes/ the fruit shakes were excellent.. Also the alkaholic drinks didn't have that much alk in it:roll:

The milk shakes/ the fruit shakes were excellent.. Also the alkaholic drinks didn't have that much alk in it:roll:

I thought you were still off-alcohol age limits.;-)

at the end of our GREAT holidays we visited HONGKONG!!! There we met a collegue of my dad.. so he showed us the city...

the people who know SWISS PEOPLE, know that they love to climb up mountains and so did we:-D.. all the chinese people were starring at us and giggeling:-D...

All in all the journey was incredible and I hope that i 've the chance to go there again;-)

actually there is much more to tell but these are just short stories not one long one:-D the problem is I don't know where to start..

ah ja.. in malaysia we made a boat trip in one of those long boats in the early morning and then we saw a crocodile fighting with his victim (a pig).

actually there is much more to tell but these are just short stories not one long one:-D the problem is I don't know where to start..

ah ja.. in malaysia we made a boat trip in one of those long boats in the early morning and then we saw a crocodile fighting with his victim (a pig).

Where is the juicy part of the story????:-D

Wait till next episode!;-)

Nain doesn't have patience at all!!!

The fact is that you can't accept one unless you read the book at least to the end of chapter 1! I also have your position on Merde happens 'cause it would rather be attractive than 'The Gost' would be. Nevertheless if I were you, I would have chosen both of them since they look like a whole lot of fun for those are fond of reading books!

P

Expecting to buy the second later. I dislike buying two or several books at a time because of that makes decrease my concentrate. I am more at ease with only one :lol:

Unsure, did you already read those books?

Hi, Phil! How are things going with the package deliveries? When do you head back to school?

Please do not give up your search for To Kill a Mockingbird! It is a great book! Perhaps you could rent the video starring Gregory Peck! (Check your cable guide for the classic movies!)

Keep in touch, my French amigo!

Cheers,
Amigo

I will not give up; I guess I will have more chance to stumble across it in Toulouse - a bigger city. And, plus, I will also try to catch the video in Toulouse, for my connection is slower here.

I am going to be taught from on 15th September. I has been told that there would be more 70% of women in the third year of law. :cool: This may help working fine. :up:

How about your job? I think in US it starts earlier.

As to my currently job, I am not enjoying myself by, but earn money and this is the matter. I have, all the same, many night parties every week-end to keep smiling and hanging out. However, that job shall be over at the end of this month and then will come back to Agen until 9 September, which where will get my very littly fat in Toulouse.

Phil, an amigo :)

HelloOoOoOoOoOo, congrats to mr Sudhkamp for his 3000 posts, way to go, man, your work has been beautiful! :-D:up:

HelloOoOoOoOoOo, congrats to mr Sudhkamp for his 3000 posts, way to go, man, your work has been beautiful! :-D:up:
Many thanks Willy, the real beuty is immediately above your post!;-)
Why don't you make her your friend and write verses on her(in brief)!:-D

Brave Boy........... Beware Of Competitiors!(if You Need Help, Just Tell)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back