International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem will begin,
when the beer is in!;-)
Since SUDH doesn't drink beer, I want his weekly ration!!! ;-) (Before Heidi puts in her request!) :up:

Since SUDH doesn't drink beer, I want his weekly ration!!! ;-) (Before Heidi puts in her request!) :up:

Hi friend4, I would like a cold one, really cold, with a nice crown on top.....well, make that two, I am sure you would like to share one with me!:-D:-D

Oh, I didn't' know that beer was served here!:up:

Hi friend4, I would like a cold one, really cold, with a nice crown on top.....well, make that two, I am sure you would like to share one with me!:-D:-D

Beer is served here since Wil walked in ;-):up:

Heidita dear, come near,
drink beer, without fear!;-)

When Wil walks out there will be more beer for Amigo!!!!!!! Cerveza, anyone???? :cool:
Amigo pear, no beer,
damages kidney, didn't you hear!:roll:

So it was you who were eating weekly,
my ration of thanks, appreciation and cheer meekly!:shock::shock::shock:

We should move "brief verses" here!! :-D

I'll take the bottles and the cans with me,
then your options will be: coffee or tea!

We should move "brief verses" here!! :-D

I'll take the bottles and the cans with me,
then your options will be: coffee or tea!

Let us share the work, Wil the chief,
I shall move the verses, you remove the brief! ;-)

I'll remove the brief, while I'm still near,
let us post our full works right here! :-D:up:

Chief, do whatever or remove your brief........but please dont make us a party to your mischief.

In this lovely cafe, Amigo is Mr. Chef,
for all others mischievous, Heidita is Miss Chief!;-)

Congratulations Wil_ibanez,
you never stop to amaze,
reaching posts 1000,
in less than 60 days!

Good work Wil, now you can rest before reaching that 2000 mark!

For the forums

SUDHKAMP

I have been looking for 'To kill a mockingbird' for two whole weeks and could not trip over it. I have consequently switched it by another book, 'Merde happens' of Stephen Clarke, which seems pretty funny thus far. Did anyone read it?

By the way, I have had bad time to choose between 'The Gost' of Robert Harris and this one. I have, however, chosen the latter because have found it more attractive.

I must say, if I had told Will that in a month time he would have a thousand posts...he would have called me crazy!:oops::shock::roll:

A big HURRAH for Mister will, the Master Rhymer from Costa Rica.:cool:

Congratulations, Wil! The 1000 benchmark is monumental!

Way to go, lad! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back