International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love it if I had its boobs, what a shame I'm jealous of it.:oops:
It is the spirit which is appreciated. The forum enjoys your sense of humour and wittyness. Nothings else matters(more)....whether udders or boo...
You played along the joke, many thanks!:up:

Congratulations to each of us! We have witnessed history! Michael Phelps has become the greatest Olympian of all time!

We can now tell our children and grandchildren that we were there through the magic of television!

May we continue to share many historic moments together!

Cheers,
Amigo
Yes, we shall see him getting his eighth gold medal tomorrow!:up:
Congratulations Amigo and America, for producing such an exceptional swimmer!

Yes, we shall see him getting his eighth gold medal tomorrow!:up:
Congratulations Amigo and America, for producing such an exceptional swimmer!

Congratulations! We all had many historic men and we now are having honor of seeing such a great athlete in real Swimming, not camel swimming! I always dream of seeing Einstein and I'm really sad about it so this man made me agape when he was about to take his 8th Gold medal!

Men of history are the idles of the topping life!

Have fun!
P

Can you believe that summer is almost over???? It won't be long before the fall leaves will begin to change color in New England! Fall is, by far, the most beautiful season in northeast US!

Can you believe that summer is almost over???? It won't be long before the fall leaves will begin to change color in New England! Fall is, by far, the most beautiful season in northeast US!
A falling leaf always returns to its root,
shall return to God in season most beaut.

Actually I don't like summer even if it can give me a chance to have more freedom of being with my friends! I like winter as well as fall because I get more done in coldness of these seasons and get rid of damn hot weather in Tabriz!:up:

P

Well, I do love summer!. Down here in Costa Rica we're in the middle of the rainy season, which starts in May and finishes in...November!!! The rain gets heavier in these last months, so, now you can imagine how we're missing the sunny days.
By the way, remember Magnum P.I? if Hollywood decides to make a movie about this character, the same way they did with "Miami Vice", Proof's bodyguard could play the main role, of course!!, forget about Tom Selleck! :-D:up:

Last edited:
Actually I don't like summer even if it can give me a chance to have more freedom of being with my friends! I like winter as well as fall because I get more done in coldness of these seasons and get rid of damn hot weather in Tabriz!:up:

P

So do I, I really hate summer although I can't wear short clothes which I'm fallen for in winter. But winter seems more romantic and I usually spend my time thinking of my beautiful dreams. Here in my city, the summer is crazy, it's over 50 deg. But in winter the weather is amazing, it's about 15 or 17, just like summer in Europe. ;-)

Last edited:
I like all season, without any reason,
conditions do change, it is God's fusion!;-)

My vote is for winter....more cold...more clothes.....but what do you do in summers....how much can you remove.:)

In summer the days are longer,
workout more to get trimmer!:cool:

In winters it gets dark early,
time to enjoy things fiery!;-):-D

Sudh seems to be in a poetic mood lately. Do you also visit the "brief verse" section often, Sudh?

Sudh seems to be in a poetic mood lately. Do you also visit the "brief verse" section often, Sudh?
The whole gang is gathering at "brief verse" more often,
everyone is enjoying the lyrics to express in manner soften!

My vote is for winter....more cold...more clothes.....but what do you do in summers....how much can you remove.:)

I HATE WINTER!:2gunfire::2gunfire:

Hi sweetie! How have you bee? I missed you....I think I can take it upon me to say:

WE ALL MISS YOU!:cheers:

He visits it all the time, actually. i don't' know what he is doing over here ... being a poet 24 hours a day, I guess.:smilecol:

I also take it upon myself to confess that with Shal I can easily take a stroll memory lane when dealing with Heidi's thoughts! :lol:

I'm not on the prowl to attack you heidi by using my bazooka as soon as I got you on my radar grid! So come to my base without your machine guns.

P

Nothing to remove, if the summer gets too hot, just have a beer and the problem is solved! ;-):up:

Nothing to remove, if the summer gets too hot, just have a beer and the problem is solved! ;-):up:
The problem will begin,
when the beer is in!;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back