International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi friends. I've got a very funny pic, I'd like to see your comments about it.
y1pBHxgPEepQNTfe74tz46kn5uOm788KO_TQFUri-AA3t-IBk1LlXlc2zNgvNVca8sJBIevt5-_ywE.jpg

:-D:-D
:lol:
that's so funny DT
those camels seem they r having a sun shower :p
probably, they used sunscreen lotion before they hit the beach xD

Ohhhhh! My head was crashed under a 500 Kg hump! See the camel laid fore on the picture and it seemed that something made him turn his head towards sea: it's P's head under that beautiful hump! :)

By the way, where is the standing camel's head?!! :shock:

P

Ohhhhh! My head was crashed under a 500 Kg hump! See the camel laid fore on the picture and it seemed that something made him turn his head towards sea: it's P's head under that beautiful hump! :)

By the way, where is the standing camel's head?!! :shock:

P
These camels are returning from the gourmet dinner party at Shal's house!!!! Shal fed them her special recipe for chocolate cake and look what happens???? :shock:

The camel without his head must have had too much chocolate!!!!

Too much chocolate and lots of beer! They don't look sober to me!
I deduce, if there was beer and chocolate at Shal's party, then Heidita got to be there.:drinking::drinking::snipersm::snipersm::2gunfire::2gunfire::cheers:
On return she must be taking a dip in the sea to cool off and the Camels are watching her in the bikini and that explains why their heads are turned! And they crushed Proof from making advances towards Heidi!;-)
Elementary Dr. Watson!:-D

sea camels
Sea camels are kind of animals. They live near red seas and it's too rare to see them around. They eat anything you can imagine epesially, sexy girls like Heidita. Some of them have two humps and some of them have only one hump.
Genetics
The most recent study says that their meat and their milk are so healthy more than normal camels, and you can use their urine to wash your skin and your hair, especially for people who have suffered from the baldness.
God knows!!!

Last edited:
Too much potage!! I said that it would be harmful to muscles if they overate! They got lactic acid more than normal amount in their hamstrings! It could be why they are having sunbath! :-D:up:

PpPpPp

Gee, Heidi actually does read what is posted!!! I am impressed!!! :up:
Dear Amigo, I started reading on page 166, which is where I last posted!
How dare you doubt me! Take this ...:snipersm::snipersm:

I liker my LG, actually! It works very well!
Now, that is a telephone!!!!! :up:

Just as shi**y as all of them! I HATE MOBILES!:2gunfire::2gunfire:

Well, today I'll go to bed early in the night, the "Camel swimming event" will be on air at 3am in Costa Rica, so, I would hate to miss it!. Just one question, who will stand on the podium? P or the camel?
Amigo will with his new mobile!:cool:

y1pBHxgPEepQNTfe74tz46kn5uOm788KO_TQFUri-AA3t-IBk1LlXlc2zNgvNVca8sJBIevt5-_ywE.jpg

:-D:-D

The camel without his head must have had too much chocolate!!!!

I thought nobody else had noticed! Amigo, we are like twins!:oops::up:

They eat anything you can imagine epesially, sexy girls like Heidita.

Oh, that's a new challenge: not be eaten by a camel! I thought they only drank :lol:: well, lets toast to that!:drinking:​

This is the detective bodyguard:

chimp_gun.JPG

Yesterday, he told me "Hey, P watch your back on your next trip to my land (Amazon), I'm not going with you"!!!

What kind of bodyguard he is, GOD just knows!!!!

P
P!!!!! What a great picture!!!! Congratulations for searching your photo file so thoroughly!!!! ;-):up::lol:

This is the detective bodyguard:

chimp_gun.JPG

Yesterday, he told me "Hey, P watch your back on your next trip to my land (Amazon), I'm not going with you"!!!

What kind of bodyguard he is, GOD just knows!!!!

P

hahahaha OMG that's so funny.

Take a look here, you won't be able to stop laughing.

w6w200504181455073230bf796.gif

hahahaha OMG that's so funny.

Take a look here, you won't be able to stop laughing.

w6w200504181455073230bf796.gif

Devil'sTear, thanks for posting your own photo in action! You are simply irrecognizable!:-D:-D:-D;-)

Devil'sTear, thanks for posting your own photo in action! You are simply irrecognizable!:-D:-D:-D;-)
How does one manage to produce chocolate milk?????? :shock:

Add chocolate to the grass!

Congratulations to each of us! We have witnessed history! Michael Phelps has become the greatest Olympian of all time!

We can now tell our children and grandchildren that we were there through the magic of television!

May we continue to share many historic moments together!

Cheers,
Amigo

I would love it if I had its boobs, what a shame I'm jealous of it.:oops:
Boobs are overrated, DT! My bet is that you look wonderful just as you are! :up:;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back