Hey guys in need a trick
Can you help me before my trip?

Can you find please
Where Zadie Smith's email address is?

Hey guys in need a trick

Can you find please
Which Zadie Smith are you chasing down, Sim?
The Zadie Smith from Tabriz or the Zadie Smith from Madagascar???? :lol:

Cheers,
Amigo

Hey guys in need a trick

Can you find please

It's in my pocket, baby.
Let's have a look quickly:

Send an Email to this Address and ask her Email address! But mention in your letter that you need to have her autograph!

I'm not sure it's for that Zadie from Tabriz! Check it out to make sure it is for Madagascarian Zadie! :-D
P

Sim, how many total miles have you traveled this summer????? You certainly have had a busy summer vacation!

Cheers,
Amigo

Hey guys in need a trick

Can you find please

For safety reasons you will not get a personal address of any kind. You can communicate with her via her publisher or her agent: Zadie Smith

When you find the right Greek
do more than kiss her on the cheek! ;-);-)
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
You can always go for it,
but never forget the limit.:roll::roll::roll:

Hello guys, Shal is in backwater country improving her Malyalam. Will be back on Monday. She misses you all.

Hello guys, Shal is in backwater country improving her Malyalam. Will be back on Monday. She misses you all.
Thanks for the update, Nain! :up: The next time I go on vacation I will be sure to give you my itinerary so you can share it with the 'regulars'!!!! ;-);-):cool:

I hope Shal has missed us as much as we have missed Shal!!!! :up:

Thanks for the update, Nain! :up: The next time I go on vacation I will be sure to give you my itinerary so you can share it with the 'regulars'!!!! ;-);-):cool:

I hope Shal has missed us as much as we have missed Shal!!!! :up:
I second the motion!:up:

I was wondering how it could be possible for a guy to collect gradually all the medals which must be shared in an event!! Now I think America had to just send Michael Phelps to the Olympic Games to keep itself at the top of Gold medals tally! What a phenomenal swimmer he is!

I think he can level with fish in depth of Antractica by that kind of swimming!

Congratulations, Amigo! :up:
P

I was wondering how it could be possible for a guy to collect gradually all the medals which must be shared in an event!! Now I think America had to just send Michael Phelps to the Olympic Games to keep itself at the top of Gold medals tally! What a phenomenal swimmer he is!

I think he can level with fish in depth of Antractica by that kind of swimming!

Congratulations, Amigo! :up:
P
I second the motion.:up:

Do you think Michael Phelps will have trouble getting through airport security with all of his medals????? He may have to purchase an additional seat for all of his bling!!! :)

By the way, how do the competitors in the shooting and archery competitions get their weapons to the Olympics??? I suppose they could load everything into their checked luggage!

Do you think Michael Phelps will have trouble getting through airport security with all of his medals????? He may have to purchase an additional seat for all of his bling!!! :)

By the way, how do the competitors in the shooting and archery competitions get their weapons to the Olympics??? I suppose they could load everything into their checked luggage!
You can take all those things under the head of Sports and the luggage is classified. Simple! Declaration makes it easier.
What I wonder is how he would tackel all that fan mail!:roll:

You can take all those things under the head of Sports and the luggage is classified. Simple! Declaration makes it easier.
What I wonder is how he would tackel all that fan mail!:roll:
I wonder if Sim will be able to get Michael Phelp's autograph?????? :up:

I wonder if Sim will be able to get Michael Phelp's autograph?????? :up:
Sim is going to rhyme for help,;-):roll:
please give me e-mail address of Phelp.:-D

Sim is going to rhyme for help,;-):roll:
please give me e-mail address of Phelp.:-D
Call Michael at 1-800-GIVE-ME-GOLD! :up:

Call Michael at 1-800-GIVE-ME-GOLD! :up:

Wow!! I got my first Gold medal in camel racing event in Beijing! :up:

See the picture of my camel below:

images

I'll be waiting for 'camel swimming' event to participate! Pray for detective P to win the gold medal of that! I sure know my camel can swim really as fast as Phelps can! :-D:lol:

P

Wow!! I got my first Gold medal in camel racing event in Beijing! :up:

See the picture of my camel below:

images

I'll be waiting for 'camel swimming' event to participate! Pray for detective P to win the gold medal of that! I sure know my camel can swim really as fast as Phelps can! :-D:lol:

P
The stadium of Camel racing event was 'Sahara',
and swimming pool is named 'International Cafeteria'.;-)

Why are you congratulating amigo? :roll:Can he swim?:shock::shock: P does not need a reason to congratulate Amigo!!!!! It's just a nice thing guys do for each other!!! ;-) Congratulations, P!!!!!!! :cool::lol:

I knew he couldn't...just in case you doubt my words:

https://www.usingenglish.com/forum/335484-post2767.html

Gee, Heidi actually does read what is posted!!! I am impressed!!! :up:

Heidi, may I borrow your rubber suit for the weekend? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back