International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me where I can buy this telephone?????? I want one for my birthday!!
http://www.pc-repair.ch/download/Sumsing_Turbo.wmv

Cheers,
Amigo
What shall to happen to that Chimp you asked form Proof?
By December you would ask so many things, the forum would be full of list, now stop behaving like a child, sit facing a corner and write, "I won't ask Proof to present me telephone on my Birthday. I wont' ask Proof to present me telephone on my Birthday!........................ I won't ask P............... I won't a.............. I.........................................
I would ask Proof to present me telephone on my Birthday.";-):-D:-D:-D:-D
Namaste,

SUDHKAMP

What shall to happen to that Chimp you asked form Proof?
By December you would ask so many things, the forum would be full of list, now stop behaving like a child, sit facing a corner and write, "I won't ask Proof to present me telephone on my Birthday. I wont' ask Proof to present me telephone on my Birthday!........................ I won't ask P............... I won't a.............. I.........................................
I would ask Proof to present me telephone on my Birthday.";-):-D:-D:-D:-D
Namaste,

SUDHKAMP
It is I!

I don't want just ANY telephone...I want the Samsung! :up:

It is I!

I don't want just ANY telephone...I want the Samsung! :up:
Uncle Sam had sung its National Anthem on July 4th, wait till next year.
It is 15 August today, and we are celebrating India's Independence day.
Many best wishes on the occasion.
Bharat Mata ki Jay. (Long live Mother India!):up:

Uncle Sam had sung its National Anthem on July 4th, wait till next year.
It is 15 August today, and we are celebrating India's Independence day.
Many best wishes on the occasion.
Bharat Mata ki Jay. (Long live Mother India!):up:
Did you give Mother India a Samsung phone for her birthday???

Did you give Mother India a Samsung phone for her birthday???

If you have not used Motorola yet, try one! It would be a good choice in America, wouldn't it?!!? Samsung even is a better phone if Motorola is a pile of junk in the US!!!

Try Camel-like phones as well! Call manufacturer at 818-camel-phone-where can I find one?! :lol::-D

P

If you have not used Motorola yet, try one! It would be a good choice in America, wouldn't it?!!? Samsung even is a better phone if Motorola is a pile of junk in the US!!!

Try Camel-like phones as well! Call manufacturer at 818-camel-phone-where can I find one?! :lol::-D

P
I liker my LG, actually! It works very well!

P, did you check out http://www.pc-repair.ch/download/Sumsing_Turbo.wmv

Now, that is a telephone!!!!! :up:

P would you present that damned phone to Amigo on his Brithday, once and for all!
SUDH, feel free to call me collect!!!!! :roll:

I just downloaded it a few minutes ago and I've been finding it in my HDD! Actually it seems to be a needle in the chaff cellar! :)

I'll play that clip as soon as I find!
Keep looking, my friend! It is quite humorous! :up:

It's not the thing I would like present to him! He deserves great things like a house or a plane! :up:
P, when are you coming to Phoenix to visit your uncle????? Tucson is a mere 120 miles from Phoenix! I have your bed all made and ready for your arrival!

Tucson is a world renowned capital for astronomy!!! :up:

P, when are you coming to Phoenix to visit your uncle????? Tucson is a mere 120 miles from Phoenix! I have your bed all made and ready for your arrival!

Tucson is a world renowned capital for astronomy!!! :up:

That is phenomenal!!!!! I really like to see you! But at the moment I have to do complete my studies in Sweden And I promise to make you and your family laugh all the night! Because my sense of humour increases after dusk! :-D I appreciate you for the bed!

Tucson has to be waiting for my arrival till 012! ;-)

Ps I found that file! It really seemed to be amazing at the first look! But I'm not sure about Samsung facilities in the USA! ;-)

P

Well, today I'll go to bed early in the night, the "Camel swimming event" will be on air at 3am in Costa Rica, so, I would hate to miss it!. Just one question, who will stand on the podium? P or the camel?

Hi friends. I've got a very funny pic, I'd like to see your comments about it.
y1pBHxgPEepQNTfe74tz46kn5uOm788KO_TQFUri-AA3t-IBk1LlXlc2zNgvNVca8sJBIevt5-_ywE.jpg

:-D:-D

Ohhhhh, nice picture, I think those are dromedaries :) I guess they were taking a sunbath and refreshing their humps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back