International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again :) - Firstly I want to say to that you can call me Asli (shortly) - it`s my first name ! Want to add - it`s amazing here -
Like Alireza said that I`ll have good memories there , by the way ,
Alireza , it`s greatly nice to get cheers from you ;-)!!!

Hi again :) - Firstly I want to say to that you can call me Asli (shortly) - it`s my first name ! Want to add - it`s amazing here -
Welcome to the forums Asli, here you can have your coffee along with chat with the regulars. This post would be soon followed by Amigos and he will also welcome you and offer you capucino!
By the way, Alireza is Proof or P as we call him with affection in these forums. May you make many friends here!:up:

Say Hey, Asli! It is good to see that you have returned to the Cafe' for additional conversation and camaraderie! :up:

We, the 'regular' visitors, enjoy having fun with the English language! Conversation is usually lighthearted and jovial...and, sometimes, we even throw in a serious thought or two to break up the routine!

Come back soon! You'll be delighted that you have found a comfortable table in the International Cafe'! ;-)

Cheers,
Amigo

Say Hey, Asli! It is good to see that you have returned to the Cafe' for additional conversation and camaraderie! :up:

We, the 'regular' visitors, enjoy having fun with the English language! Conversation is usually lighthearted and jovial...and, sometimes, we even throw in a serious thought or two to break up the routine!

Come back soon! You'll be delighted that you have found a comfortable table in the International Cafe'! ;-)

Cheers,
Amigo
Asli, did'nt I say this Cactus Cowboy amigo always wants to have the last word!:cool:

and I the last laugh!:-D

Hello, Roukaya! Welcome to the International Cafe'...the home of international friendship! I hope you will visit us often! Your cup of cappucino will be delivered to your table as soon as I complete the pizza order for the Algerian soccer team! :up:

Cheers,
Amigo

Hey man what Algerian team are you on about? :lol:

Australasian Roukaya! You changed your Avtar!

come on Amigo, sudh and Mr P!!!! show me your faces!!!!! Is it that difficult????:-D;-);-)

Please!!! it 's just a picture....

where is Azerbaijan???:-?

A former soviet state now republic, situated North of Iran and West of Caspian Sea(formerly Transcaucasia).:roll:

come on Amigo, sudh and Mr P!!!! show me your faces!!!!! Is it that difficult????:-D;-);-)

I am not that good looking M.S.E.!:oops::cry:

Are you not happy with Nain's photo?:-|

You stopped telling your story of visit to Far East! What happened in that Island then? :roll::roll::roll::?:

Hello again and again ! Sudhkamp you`re really last laugh ;-) !
Also - Miss Solero Exotic , I`m very glad you are interested in Azerbaijan - But Sudhkamp is explain it so detailed , so I see there is nothing to add:up:... Just it`s situated in Caspian shore .
If you`ll any other question about my country I would like to answer them all-round !!!

MSE, we have been waiting to see P's picture since February 2008. He is not obliging. And we hadn't asked Sudh so far. So Sudh, wanna share your pic?
By the way, MSE (or Isabella) , you look great!!!!:up::up::up:

MSE, we have been waiting to see P's picture since February 2008. He is not obliging. And we hadn't asked Sudh so far. So Sudh, wanna share your pic?
By the way, MSE (or Isabella) , you look great!!!!:up::up::up:
You are in Queue, please wait!:-D

I am not that good looking as M.S.E. and already Nain has posted his Photo for her(and also P.M.s). :up:
I think that shall suffice.:roll:
Also, Amigo and Proof are seniors to me and I shall follow their example!;-)

Shal why don't you post your photo in your Avatar? You would look equally great as Isabella does!:)

Happy Birthday Beascarpetta!

I`m back in our cafe -
amigos4 , where is my cup of cappucinooooooooo;-) ?
Actually , I`m here to get help - Everybody talking about avatar , but I still don`t know how to post my picture__Will you help me :?:

Welcome, Azami! uploading your picture is easy, go to control panel-edit your details-edit avatar- and select "custom avatar", click on "browse" button, and done, quite easy, huh? :-D

Last edited:
Welcome, Azami! upload your picture is easy, go to control panel-edit your details-edit avatar- and select "custom avatar", click on "browse" button, and done, quite easy, huh? :-D
Thanks for providing assistance, Wil! It won't be long before we can see Asli's smiling face on his avatar! :cool:

You're welcome, Amigo, well, all the cuties should upload their pictures, the not-so-cuties may upload pictures of a cat playing the guitar! :-(

You're welcome, Amigo, well, all the cuties should upload their pictures, the not-so-cuties may upload pictures of a cat playing the guitar! :-(
The cutiest was asking for your Photo Wil!;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back