International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amigos,sweetheart , isn't Asli a "she" ? Here is you cappuccino,dear? What about a slice of cake to go with it? :-D

By the way, welcome to the forum,Asli.Your avatar is lovely.:up:
You are quite correct (as usual), my dear Bea! Asli is, indeed, a 'her'!!! My apologies to Asli for the error! ;-)

Now, would someone please bring Asli HER damn cup of cappuccino??:lol:

Cheers,
Amigo

Indeed calling Asli as 'his' was error,
soothing now is bringing Cappuccino for 'her',
tipless as always will go SUDH the waiter,
abiding with Chef amigo is my future!

The cat is cuter than you,
but is she adored by Miss Makau?

This is so not true,Isabella - do not believe one word of what Sudh is saying:-D

That said , would you please tread gently around Nain.

He is married and off-limits.

Married but NOT off-limits. ;-)

isa is the short form of isabella... why Nain?? I wanna see you NOT nain!!! Please

:-(

Nain looks like a mexican guy:-D and toooooo old for me!!! How old are you by the way???

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:drinking::drinking::drinking:

Oyyy , Amigo , there is no need for apologies to me :) - I understand it a bit early , but I`ve thinked it`ll be OK after my avatar !!! So it is !!!
And , lovely beascarpetta , thanks for being so attentive :) !

Hi, Asli!

Did you ever get your cup of cappuccino? Good help is so hard to fine these days!! :)

That is funny!!! Nain is heart-broken..... Atlast, a girl gave him up for someone else!!

Amigo, Bea !! Quick!! He needs oxygen...

That is funny!!! Nain is heart-broken..... Atlast, a girl gave him up for someone else!!

Amigo, Bea !! Quick!! He needs oxygen...
Poor, poor Nain!!!!!! Those gorgeous eyes have not been fluttered enough to attract MSE!!!! Go to the back of the bus, Nain! You've lost your primo seating privileges!!! :cool:

Poor, poor Nain!!!!!! Those gorgeous eyes have not been fluttered enough to attract MSE!!!! Go to the back of the bus, Nain! You've lost your primo seating privileges!!! :cool:

What happened to the Experience Factor.

Experience doesn't count, Nain. Age does!!

Aging should count and not age.;-)
Nain will definitely 'age' while sitting in the back of the bus! It will be a positive 'experience' for all of us! :up:

I have already started emiting positive 'experience'. I have a halo now.
Are you sure the halo is not a set of horns????? :cool:

Are you sure the halo is not a set of horns????? :cool:

Come on , guys , this is just envy talking.
Where would all of us be if Nain didn't keep us hopping (trying to get him out of some godawful scrape time and again) :-D ?

Actually , his halo is the visible propagation of his inherent charisma

(I really tried , I swear)

Where would all of us be if Nain didn't keep us hopping (trying to get him out of some godawful scrape time and again) :-D ?
We would all be comfortably seated in the front of the bus and Nain would still be seated in the back of the bus!!!! :up: One cannot make a purse out of a scamp's ear! ;-)

We would all be comfortably seated in the front of the bus and Nain would still be seated in the back of the bus!!!! :up: One cannot make a purse out of a scamp's ear! ;-)
Marsupials don't require purse!:-|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back