International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the Beauty Pageant, we will have our Annual Male Auction! Which of our studly men will receive the highest bid this year????? :)

Following the Beauty Pageant, we will have our Annual Male Auction! Which of our studly men will receive the highest bid this year????? :)
Proof.beh!;-)

What a fine gentleman you are, Nain!!!:roll: You would make a wonderful Master of Ceremonies!!! :up:
So, the Chef has given the dictum, "Nain is the Host"!:cool::up:
Ladies agree to the choice?:roll:

So, the Chef has given the dictum, "Nain is the Host"!:cool::up:
Ladies agree to the choice?:roll:

I do think we all agree,don't we,ladies ?

Now who will be entering the contest ?

I do think we all agree,don't we,ladies ?

Now who will be entering the contest ?
Bea, Shal, Heidita, Miss Solero Exotic, Azami Asli, Sara88 and all the other girls in the forums............:-D

Bea, Shal, Heidita, Miss Solero Exotic, Azami Asli, Sara88 and all the other girls in the forums............:-D
What prize does the winner receive????? :cool:

The highest bidded Male in the auction by forums!

The last place finisher has to sit in the back of the bus!!!!!! :up:
The tardy back-bencher is bound to play some mischief there also!;-)

The tardy back-bencher is bound to play some mischief there also!;-)
Would we expect anything less from that lucky soul???? ;-)

Welcome to International Café – your home away from home where informal discussions, entertaining games, and global sharing all come together in one location!

Come in and enjoy a cup of cappuccino -- or a cool soft drink --while you visit with other members of the UsingEnglish community!

International Café is open 24/7 and the fun never ends!

Visitors to International Café are encouraged to ask questions (“What is your favorite color”?), share personal comments (“I am happiest when I am with family and friends”.) , cite one of their favorite lines from a book or film (“Mirror, mirror, on the wall… who's the fairest of them all?”), challenge others to a game (“Can you name 3 world capitals that begin with the letter A?”), or simply use their wit to entertain others (“Love me…love my pets!”) The opportunities to share are infinite!

Guidelines for International Café are easy to follow:
* Questions and comments should be general in nature and designed to promote discussions among non-native English speakers.
* Vocabulary used should be non-technical, easy to understand, and not require excessive use of reference materials.
* Each post should be 25 words or less.
* Visitors may search for, and reply to, any of the previous posts in the thread. Feel free to jump in and post a new comment at any time.
* General discussions about the English language (‘Analyzing Language’, ‘Learning English’, and ‘English ESL Questions’) should still be posted as separate threads in the ‘Ask a Teacher Forum’.

The doors to International Café are now open -- come in and join the fun!
Hi,

I would like to join it. Is it a Forum? I dont know how to join it . pls help me out.

Helps highly appreciated and thanks

Hi,

I would like to join it. Is it a Forum? I dont know how to join it . pls help me out.

ohhhhhhhhh, I have the pleasure to be the first!!!:up:

I would like to welcome our new member Keralite to the International Cafe , opened by our very good friend amigos4 some time ago.

You will find many members from your country here, funny guys and beautiful girls: shalstudent, nain, sudkamp.., and many more, Bea, our lady D., Wil, the guitarrist, Mister P, our private detective, Devils tears, our one and only belly dancer... from all over the world(there are so many....)

Sudhkamp , don't even look at him! :2gunfire:He is my boyfriend! :)lol::lol::lol:, kidding!!)

Kera, this is not a special forum really, it is a friendly page, where you can talk about anything and everybody, make friends and ....flirt!!!! Well, I do so all the time!:oops::oops::lol: You can tell us about your country, tell us what you are doing now...ask us questions.... simply a nice and friendly atmosphere.

Well, you will get many more welcomes! So I will leave you for now as I haven't had lunch yet. I will be back for a nice black cup of coffee. ;-)

So, let me ask you something important: what are you having? coffee, tea?;-)

Oh, Sud just connected! He will tell you more!

Hi sweetie, how are you today?:B-fly:

Hi,

Hi Keralite, warm welcome! You have already joined the forum. Only you have to participate more and more. Usually the welcoming ceremony is done by the Chef, but he is planning weekend programme. In his absence, I have been given the task of welcoming the guests in the cafe; and I am the unpaid-tipless waiter of this cafe, while Chef is Amigos4(he is quiet a poet and a fun-loving person). You shall also meet Proof.beh, wil_Ibanez, Beascarpetta, Nain, Azami Asli etc. here in these forums.
But there is another Malayalam speaking lady here(mother of 6 children) and her name is Shalstudent. You can converse in Malayalam.
B.T.W you would enjoy the Keralite spice here also!;-)

(and I assure you, amigo is bound to welcome you again......... force of habit!):-D

Your L.F.

SUDHKAMP

Oh, Sud just connected! He will tell you more!

Hi sweetie, how are you today?:B-fly:
Hi Heidita, I really really missed you! Too busy with work last few days. Forgot to rhyme!:-(

I just lose the will to rhyme,
Heidita inspires me everytime!:-D;-):up:

In his absence, I have been given the task of welcoming the guests in the cafe;

As you can see....this man is a hopeless and shameless lier!:roll::roll::2gunfire:

I AM THE CHOSEN TO WELCOME NEW GUESTS!!!:lilangel:

As you can see....this man is a hopeless and shameless lier!:roll::roll::2gunfire:

I AM THE CHOSEN TO WELCOME NEW GUESTS!!!:lilangel:
But you visit the cafe once in a while, I don't know what would happen to guests the other five days you are not here!
Still, I like your gesture, lady of the house!;-)

Welcome, Keralite, well, this isn't just a forum, it is some kind of alternative universe or something like that, I always say I used to be a normal person before my friend Heidi invited me to the site! :-D
Everyone is very friendly, so, we expect to see you posting some verses soon...wait a minute...the Chef is not here...who's going to cook lunch then? :-(

Welcome, Keralite, well, this isn't just a forum, it is some kind of alternative universe or something like that, I always say I used to be a normal person before my friend Heidi invited me to the site! :-D
Everyone is very friendly, so, we expect to see you posting some verses soon...wait a minute...the Chef is not here...who's going to cook lunch then? :-(
Heidita, who else! She is the lady of the house!!!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back