International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heidita, who else! She is the lady of the house!!!:cool:

Sud, I am going to fall out of love with you! this is such a macho statement! Terrible.:bad-word::bad-word::bad-word:

Why should I have to cook? Because I am a woman!? Outrageous!:snipersm:

See? these marital scandals are our bread and butter. Forget the Chef, I'll call Pizza Hut!! :-D:up:

hang on
Some Shepherds' Pie , anyone?

Bea, will you please talk to Sud?:roll: I mean, you are a key member...hmmm, that will teach him!:up::up: (jejeje)

Sud, I am going to fall out of love with you! this is such a macho statement! Terrible.:bad-word::bad-word::bad-word:

Why should I have to cook? Because I am a woman!? Outrageous!:snipersm:
O.K. Heidita darling, for you everything in the world would I do!
Nain the Macho man, you are cooking in the cafe now(till Asli takes over from you);-)

Bea, will you please talk to Sud?:roll: I mean, you are a key member...hmmm, that will teach him!:up::up: (jejeje)

I'm sorry I'm a bit lost here
Although I love talking to Sudh anytime anywhere , what exactly am I supposed to tell him , dear ? (you know I' should really watch my words these days :-D:-D)

Sure lady, Nain is just sizzling something!:cool::roll::-?
So you don't want any ?
It's a shame - it's straight out of the oven. ;-)
Or would you rather have some apple crumble ?

Well, Nain and the Chef are absent, Heidi is not cooking, I'd say the pie is welcome! :-D:up:

I'm sorry I'm a bit lost here
Although I love talking to Sudh anytime anywhere , what exactly am I supposed to tell him , dear ? (you know I' should really watch my words these days :-D:-D)
jejejeje, silly misunderstandings make the world go round!:lol::lol:

Well, did you see he told me to go to the kitchen and cook? Only because I was the woman in the house? Outrageous!:-?

jejejeje, silly misunderstandings make the world go round!:lol::lol:

Well, did you see he told me to go to the kitchen and cook? Only because I was the woman in the house? Outrageous!:-?
Noooooooo........no..no..........because you are a good cook and the Cafe requires good cook! Also, you are the one whom I can ask something to do!(Isn't it my dear Heidi!)

Chef Amigo, Bea, Nain and Heidi (we will have to convince her first), I'm an awful cook but if the members have a healthy stomach, I could participate too! :-D

Chef Amigo, Bea, Nain and Heidi (we will have to convince her first), I'm an awful cook but if the members have a healthy stomach, I could participate too! :-D
You forgot Shal, Nain, Asli, Miss Solero Exotic, Banderas, Bhaisahab, Sara88 and above all PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP:-D

Sure, they may participate if they have a recipe but if they don't have a recipe...they may participate too!

Sure, they may participate if they have a recipe but if they don't have a recipe...they may participate too!
Participation is more important than the recipe........ it is the spirit of Cafe that should win in the end!:up::cool:

Oh , dear friends , there`s nothing to worry !:-D
Because , yesterday I promise to our respectable Chef that I`ll bring some Azerbaijan cookies to Cafe ! So , I`ve our native sweeties -shekerbura , pakhlava - they are OK with tea OR salty -shorghoghali ! I offer them to you ! Do anyone want them ... I can bring another native foods , too !
Go on .....:cheers:

Because , yesterday I promise to our respectable Chef that I`ll bring some Azerbaijan cookies to Cafe ! So , I`ve our native sweeties -shekerbura , pakhlava - they are OK with tea OR salty -shorghoghali ! I offer them to you ! Do anyone want them ... I can bring another native foods , too !

Thank you, your pakhlava is delicious.

Last edited:
Because , yesterday I promise to our respectable Chef that I`ll bring some Azerbaijan cookies to Cafe ! So , I`ve brought our native sweeties -shekerbura , pakhlava - they are OK with tea OR salty -shorghoghali ! I offer them to you ! Do anyone want them ... I can bring another native foods , too !
Thank you, Asli! The shekerbura and pakhlava are delicious! But, I still think the 'native sweetie' of Azerbaijan is Asli!!!!! :up:

(And, as per your request for gentle corrections, please note that I have added a mentoring correction into your comments above! Keep up the great effort...your English is improving daily!!! :up::))

Hey, where is P???????????????????? He needs to sample these great Azerbaijanian treats!!!! ;-)

Cheers,
Amigo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back